Justin Fargas key to Oakland Raiders ...

Justin Fargas key to Oakland Raiders offensive success

There are 6 comments on the Most Valuable Network story from May 26, 2008, titled Justin Fargas key to Oakland Raiders offensive success. In it, Most Valuable Network reports that:

Its easy to ride the wave of hype surrounding fourth overall pick Darren McFadden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Most Valuable Network.

TexasRaider

United States

#1 May 26, 2008
It's gonna be hard for him to keep his job if he gets hurt and Bush and McFadden explode.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#2 May 27, 2008
That's a lot of if's....I think it is most likely he will get hurt, becuase he leaves it all on the field when he plays...It's still his job to lose. It will be his job until he gets hurt or really messes up.
TexasRaider wrote:
It's gonna be hard for him to keep his job if he gets hurt and Bush and McFadden explode.
mike moran

United States

#3 May 27, 2008
I am pretty sure that this upcoming season is not gonna be a season that could be made or broken by 1 guy. Our RB's will continue to rotate in and out just like Kiffin did with RB's at USC. So i think it is more of the entire backfield instead of just fargas.
UK Steve

UK

#4 May 27, 2008
mike moran wrote:
I am pretty sure that this upcoming season is not gonna be a season that could be made or broken by 1 guy. Our RB's will continue to rotate in and out just like Kiffin did with RB's at USC. So i think it is more of the entire backfield instead of just fargas.
For me it's how Russell goes and how the DT rotation fair stopping the run.
If they can stop the run consistently and force teams to throw its going to play right into the hands of what should be a very good secondary, with Hall, Wilson, Huff & Asomugha
Justin

Phenix City, AL

#5 May 29, 2008
This is going to be one one the most intersting season in a long time in oakland I cant wait! If we dont win atleast eight games you might might see a grown man cry
RAIDER MISTERIO

Pachuca, Mexico

#6 May 29, 2008
i just heard fox sports news, and said oakland is one of the most interesting teams this year they felt sky's the limit for RAIDERS.they said oakland could win 6 or 7 games this year. jamarcus, said mcfadden is turning heads with fargas and bush. and they will be using all three backs this year! russell, has spendt time with j walker and zack miller alot. all kiffin rumors are going well everyone seems comfortable and is happy that lofton came in to help the (WR'S) they feel oaklands defense can carry through this year! russel, knows he will make rookie mistakes but they see him doing better than ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WKU added to Wildcats' football schedule (Mar '08) Apr '14 Big Mac 13
News HALE: Blunt's apology should be good enough (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bill Webb 1
News Blue Raiders to face run-heavy Navy in Armed Fo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 frmrder12 1
News UTEP football: Miners look for positives in finale (Dec '13) Dec '13 Semi Godo 1
News So you slaugtered a creampuff - I Say Big Deal (Sep '10) Sep '10 lockleyfan 1
News 5 Questions for MTSU's 2010 season (Sep '10) Sep '10 fws 1
News Gophers defense planning to put the heat on rep... (Aug '10) Sep '10 oxboro 40
More from around the web