Alabama seeking to restore confidence...

Alabama seeking to restore confidence against Louisiana-Monroe

There are 251 comments on the The Birmingham News story from Nov 17, 2007, titled Alabama seeking to restore confidence against Louisiana-Monroe. In it, The Birmingham News reports that:

“It has nothing to do with how long they're in the game”

Nick Saban insists he isn't looking at Alabama's game with Louisiana-Monroe Saturday as a chance to give his starters a respite before the Iron Bowl. via The Birmingham News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Birmingham News.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Number One Bama Fan

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2007
Just looking at this article it looks like the whole team thought they had this one in the bag. Never ever underestimate your opponent. They did. Guess what we lost. This should have been the confidence builder but looks like we went out flat again. I know Saban is screaming inside. Never should have let this one get away.

“BEAR”

Since: Sep 07

Natchitoches

#2 Nov 17, 2007
Has to be one of the worst days of being an Alabama fan. A loss to Monroe is very disappointing. They are not in the top 5 in Louisiana.
JPW

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2007
I WENT 2 BAMA/LOUISIANA-MONROE GAME AND JPW WUZ LOOKING SOOOO HOT!AND I GOT 2 SEE HIM FLEX HIS MUSCLES!!(SIGH!!)
BAMA LUVA

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2007
HE RUINED DA GAME! ALONG WITH D.J. HALL AND SIMEON CASTILLE`S SASSY ATTITUDE! HE LOOKED LIKE A FREAK THROWIN THOSE 2 INTERCEPTIONS IN ONLY DA 1ST QUARTER! SABANS CRAZY FOR LETTING HIM PLAY!
JP LOVER

Dothan, AL

#5 Nov 18, 2007
BAMA LUVA wrote:
HE RUINED DA GAME! ALONG WITH D.J. HALL AND SIMEON CASTILLE`S SASSY ATTITUDE! HE LOOKED LIKE A FREAK THROWIN THOSE 2 INTERCEPTIONS IN ONLY DA 1ST QUARTER! SABANS CRAZY FOR LETTING HIM PLAY!
I STILL LUV HM ANYWAYS!
JPW

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2007
JP LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>I STILL LUV HM ANYWAYS!
I STILL LUV HM 2!
BAMA LUVA

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2007
I STILL DONT LIKE HIM! WHY DO U 2 ALWAYS HAV 2 AGREE WIT EACH OTHER? I THINK U GUYS HATE 2 TALK 2 EACH OTHER,U R JUST TALKING BCUZ U BOTH LOVE JP!
JPW

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2007
BAMA LUVA wrote:
I STILL DONT LIKE HIM! WHY DO U 2 ALWAYS HAV 2 AGREE WIT EACH OTHER? I THINK U GUYS HATE 2 TALK 2 EACH OTHER,U R JUST TALKING BCUZ U BOTH LOVE JP!
WE AGREE WIT EACH OTHER B-CUZ WE R JPW LUVAS!! AND I DO NT HATE 2 TALK 2 JP LOVER! I LUV 2 TALK 2 HER! AT LEAST SHE IS NORMAL,UNLIKE U.
JP LOVER

Dothan, AL

#9 Nov 19, 2007
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>WE AGREE WIT EACH OTHER B-CUZ WE R JPW LUVAS!! AND I DO NT HATE 2 TALK 2 JP LOVER! I LUV 2 TALK 2 HER! AT LEAST SHE IS NORMAL,UNLIKE U.
U R NORMAL 2 BCUZ U KNOW JP IS HOT!
JPW

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2007
JP LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>U R NORMAL 2 BCUZ U KNOW JP IS HOT!
THANKS!!
BAMA LUVA

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2007
JP LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>U R NORMAL 2 BCUZ U KNOW JP IS HOT!
U 2 R 2 YOUNG 2 B THINKING BOUT HOT GUYS. WHAT R U LIKE 10? U SHOULD B OUT CHASING BUTTERFLIES AND STUPID STUFF LIKE THAT.
JP LOVER

Dothan, AL

#12 Nov 20, 2007
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
caroline

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2007
luv dat hot clown! he is a tiger! GRRRRR!!
JPW

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2007
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text> U 2 R 2 YOUNG 2 B THINKING BOUT HOT GUYS. WHAT R U LIKE 10? U SHOULD B OUT CHASING BUTTERFLIES AND STUPID STUFF LIKE THAT.
WHATEV! WE WANNA DREAM ABOUT JP SO LEAVE US ALONE!!
Number One Bama Fan

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2007
caroline wrote:
luv dat hot clown! he is a tiger! GRRRRR!!
Are you talking about JPW or the T-Town Clown. I didn't know T had fans. LOL. If it's JPW, man JPW is a lucky guy. All these hot girls on this site, and none of them can really have him. Because he is getting married. LOL.
Number One Bama Fan

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2007
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>WHATEV! WE WANNA DREAM ABOUT JP SO LEAVE US ALONE!!
Look you guys keep on fighting, I just want to see a kiss. LOL. Really the 2 of you JPW luver and JP luver, have JPW. Bama Luva has Leigh. So you have two hot guys, now all of you kiss and make up. Be happy with what you have. Oh yeah, Caroline wants to get envolved, a 4 way, I wish I was in Alabama.
Hollywood Jane

Keauhou, HI

#17 Nov 20, 2007
This is typical of Bama. Bama fans give the football program responsibility for their identity, self-worth, and self-value. Winning is more than just winning a game or enjoying football. They take winning and losing so very seriously, so personally, to a dysfunctional level. When they win, they are overwhelmingly arrogant. They are poor losers and equally poor winners. It's pitiful.
JP LOVER

Dothan, AL

#18 Nov 21, 2007
Number One Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about JPW or the T-Town Clown. I didn't know T had fans. LOL. If it's JPW, man JPW is a lucky guy. All these hot girls on this site, and none of them can really have him. Because he is getting married. LOL.
YE HE'S GETTIN MARRIED 2 ME!
Number One Bama Fan

United States

#19 Nov 21, 2007
Lee - Los Angeles wrote:
This is typical of Bama. Bama fans give the football program responsibility for their identity, self-worth, and self-value. Winning is more than just winning a game or enjoying football. They take winning and losing so very seriously, so personally, to a dysfunctional level. When they win, they are overwhelmingly arrogant. They are poor losers and equally poor winners. It's pitiful.
Why are you on here making nonsense. Everyone on here and other places just want to have fun. It's just a game and we love our team. We are all true Bama fans and we back them up win or lose. Most people just talk to get a rise. So let it go. Just come on here and have fun like the rest of us. We know down deep you wish your conference was just as good as ours. SEC and Bama rules. ROLL TIDE ROLL.
JP LOVER

Dothan, AL

#20 Nov 21, 2007
ROLL TIDE ROLL! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WKU added to Wildcats' football schedule (Mar '08) Apr '14 Big Mac 13
News HALE: Blunt's apology should be good enough (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bill Webb 1
News Blue Raiders to face run-heavy Navy in Armed Fo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 frmrder12 1
News UTEP football: Miners look for positives in finale (Dec '13) Dec '13 Semi Godo 1
News So you slaugtered a creampuff - I Say Big Deal (Sep '10) Sep '10 lockleyfan 1
News 5 Questions for MTSU's 2010 season (Sep '10) Sep '10 fws 1
News Gophers defense planning to put the heat on rep... (Aug '10) Sep '10 oxboro 40
More from around the web