Blue Raiders QB making a mark

Blue Raiders QB making a mark

There are 8 comments on the Troy Messenger story from Nov 23, 2006, titled Blue Raiders QB making a mark. In it, Troy Messenger reports that:

The Troy University Trojans have seen their fair share of quality quarterbacks this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Troy Messenger.

Jeff

Manchester, TN

#1 Nov 24, 2006
Clint Marks is a great representative for Blue Raider football. Hopefully he can help guide MT to a victory over Troy and secure a trip to the New Orleans Bowl.

Be sure to stop by and visit GoMiddle.com , MT fans' site on the Rivals Network. Did you know that Middle Tennessee is the only Sun Belt program on the Rivals Network?

GoMiddle.com
OU7times

Wichita, KS

#2 Nov 25, 2006
Well, well. A minor miracle has happened in the last 2 days. Not one of our better teams will get the opportunity to play for the Conference Championship. Gotta say that all of the trick plays that Callahan pulled out of his ass has me worried. Not really sure how we will beat NU but,nice to have the opportunity. I see the defense having to pull this one out if it's going to happen.
OU7times

Wichita, KS

#3 Nov 26, 2006
I'm seeing an early line on the OU-NU game as OU minus 3.5 pts. I'm sorry to say this but "I LOVE NU plus the points in this game. I can easily see this game being decided by a field goal, especially at a neutral site like KC. Like my last comment, I don't see alot of offense from OU but, the defense should keep it close.
puffdoggy

Kiev, Ukraine

#4 Nov 29, 2006
OU7times wrote:
I'm seeing an early line on the OU-NU game as OU minus 3.5 pts. I'm sorry to say this but "I LOVE NU plus the points in this game. I can easily see this game being decided by a field goal, especially at a neutral site like KC. Like my last comment, I don't see alot of offense from OU but, the defense should keep it close.
Yea, you're right two totally lack-luster football teams playing for the honour to play one of the best three teams in the nation...BOISE STATE. I really hope OU wins this though 'cause Nebraska just won't be much of a match. GO BRONCOS!!
OU7times

Wichita, KS

#5 Nov 29, 2006
puffdoggy wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, you're right two totally lack-luster football teams playing for the honour to play one of the best three teams in the nation...BOISE STATE. I really hope OU wins this though 'cause Nebraska just won't be much of a match. GO BRONCOS!!
Hey "puffy doggie style", you just attempted to slight two teams with incredible history. The only incredible history that Boise has ever had would have to be the baked potato that I had last week at my favorite steakhouse. Mmmm Mmmmm and so good with ranch too!! Look, when you've played in a couple of "Game of the Century" contests, then you can have the right to spew. Until then...
puffdoggy

Ukraine

#6 Nov 30, 2006
Hey I too used to love watching these two teams play...oooo so much history, but I'm talking about now. Not then when they were great teams..and in a way I am dissin these two very mediocre teams. Unlike you I don't dwell in college football past. Broncs fans like me are calling out teams like yours for a reason, because BSU will beat your team down. But you might be onto something with the Potatoes. But unfortunately I don't want to reveal too much here. But if you really want to win you have barbeque Horse meat on game-day. I think one of those slobs in San Jose got some alpo on his finger on game-day and just licked it off....hence the close game. It's about the rituals that go into Karma. example B. before the Ore. st. game well let's just say I didn't want to kill one of those cute little guys so I just gave my girlfriend the BSU thrill of her life..example B. before the Nevada game, well I didn't have time to go wolf hunting so I picked-up some road kill from our local interstate and threw on some sweet and sour sauce and instant chinese gourmet...all have worked and nobody will Barbeque horsemeat at their tailgate parties...hence the 12-0 record so were safe..you should give that a try...puffy
Robka

Omaha, NE

#7 Dec 4, 2006
puffdoggy wrote:
Hey I too used to love watching these two teams play...oooo so much history, but I'm talking about now. Not then when they were great teams..and in a way I am dissin these two very mediocre teams. Unlike you I don't dwell in college football past. Broncs fans like me are calling out teams like yours for a reason, because BSU will beat your team down. But you might be onto something with the Potatoes. But unfortunately I don't want to reveal too much here. But if you really want to win you have barbeque Horse meat on game-day. I think one of those slobs in San Jose got some alpo on his finger on game-day and just licked it off....hence the close game. It's about the rituals that go into Karma. example B. before the Ore. st. game well let's just say I didn't want to kill one of those cute little guys so I just gave my girlfriend the BSU thrill of her life..example B. before the Nevada game, well I didn't have time to go wolf hunting so I picked-up some road kill from our local interstate and threw on some sweet and sour sauce and instant chinese gourmet...all have worked and nobody will Barbeque horsemeat at their tailgate parties...hence the 12-0 record so were safe..you should give that a try...puffy
You are an idiot!! If coach Hawk thought he could win a national championship with BSU, then he would still be there. Even though the Big 12 is having a down year, there are ten teams in this conference that would beat the Smurf turf boyz. STOP SMOKING CRACK PUFFY!!!
OU7times

Wichita, KS

#8 Jan 8, 2007
puffdoggy wrote:
Puff, good game! I really like your teams heart. A very well played game on Boise's part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WKU added to Wildcats' football schedule (Mar '08) Apr '14 Big Mac 13
News HALE: Blunt's apology should be good enough (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bill Webb 1
News Blue Raiders to face run-heavy Navy in Armed Fo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 frmrder12 1
News UTEP football: Miners look for positives in finale (Dec '13) Dec '13 Semi Godo 1
News So you slaugtered a creampuff - I Say Big Deal (Sep '10) Sep '10 lockleyfan 1
News 5 Questions for MTSU's 2010 season (Sep '10) Sep '10 fws 1
News Gophers defense planning to put the heat on rep... (Aug '10) Sep '10 oxboro 40
More from around the web