College football notebook: Two Michig...

College football notebook: Two Michigan State players charged, ...

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 27, 2010, titled College football notebook: Two Michigan State players charged, .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Two more Michigan State players face misdemeanor assault and conspiracy charges connected to a Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Michigan state is now replacing Miami, FL and florida State as the convict mill of the sporting world of college football-maybe a good farm team for the Oakland Raiders bad boys of pro football. Maybe Dantonio needs to rechannel more of his players obvious roughhouse energy to the playing field, although simply being outstanding for number of penalities does little for winning games.

“Go Buckeyes! ”

Since: Aug 09

Ohio

#4 Jan 27, 2010
Bo Bentley wrote:
Michigan state is now replacing Miami, FL and florida State as the convict mill of the sporting world of college football-maybe a good farm team for the Oakland Raiders bad boys of pro football. Maybe Dantonio needs to rechannel more of his players obvious roughhouse energy to the playing field, although simply being outstanding for number of penalities does little for winning games.
I don't think you can place Michigan State under that category. Every university has there players like that.
Mud Mamzer

Carlsbad, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2010
I feel for Dantonio. He is one of the most decent guys out there. But he is in the midst of a dysfunctional culture up there in thugville. Sounds like everybody up there in Michigan is gang member material. I've always pulled for MSU but it's getting hard to have any respect for them when so many are uncivilized ghetto thugs. Who would want them moving into their neighborhood, let alone representing their university? This is what higher education has come to? Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Future Hall Of Famer Says Steelers Le'Veon Bell... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Bell Bong 3
News Pittsburgh Steelers to Meet with Cornerback Pro... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Myron Cope 2
News Detroit Lions fans want team to draft Michigan ... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Bob D 2
News Michigan State knocks Ohio State out of BCS tit... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 19
News No. 10 Michigan St. shocks No. 2 Ohio St. 34-24 (Dec '13) Dec '13 COACH ARTIE 2
News Braxton Miller shows in Big Ten title game whif... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 2
News Off-the-radar recruit Darqueze Dennard had no s... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ty Coleman 1
More from around the web