Michigan State basketball ranked No. ...

Michigan State basketball ranked No. 11 in latest ESPN Top 25

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 22, 2008, titled Michigan State basketball ranked No. 11 in latest ESPN Top 25. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

It didn't take long for the Michigan State basketball team to get back into the upper half of ESPN's Top 25 poll, released today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

DC Spartan

New York, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2008
Another year, another year of getting my hopes up for crushing disappointment. Don't get me wrong. A trip to the Sweet Sixteen was nice. But conference play was embarassing last year.
Vannasa Ott

Albemarle, NC

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Tom does not full court pess any more how sad
[email protected] I live IN north carolina now could so I get hell all the time
Vannasa Ott

Albemarle, NC

#3 Aug 4, 2008
Tom does not full court press any more how sad
[email protected] I live IN north carolina now could so I get hell all the time
yooper

Holland, MI

#4 Jan 21, 2009
Well, it is going to be one of those years again- Izzo simply doesn't have a Mateen Cleaves to give the team leadership and the will to win. He can rant and rave and complain about injuries, but he simply does not know how to inspire players to take a leadership role.
Thus, they lose to smart, tenacious teams like Northwestern because raw talent is not enough. I predict MSU will again not win the Big Ten regular season title, not win the Big Ten tournament, and will be no better than a second round NCAA tournament exit.
I suppose it is better than nothing, but MSU will never be more than a good team which never realizes its talent potential

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan State Spartans Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sherrington: Should Cowboys pass on QB in first... Jan 8 Fart news 2
News Off-the-radar recruit Darqueze Dennard had no s... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ty Coleman 1
News Michigan AD Says Hoke Is Right Guy To Lead Team (Nov '13) Nov '13 jet 1
News MSU (4) passes U-M (7) in AP rankings for first... (Feb '13) Feb '13 HJB4971 1
News Recruiting: Michigan State focuses on recruitin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 David Charboneau 1
News Michigan State Spartans Women Beat Northwestern... (Feb '13) Feb '13 David Charboneau 1
News Poor shooting costs Badgers against Spartans (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bernie 1
More from around the web