College basketball roundup: Purdue blows out Michigan State | BuckeyeXtra

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 28, 2011, titled College basketball roundup: Purdue blows out Michigan State | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

JaJuan Johnson and the Purdue Boilermakers are playing their best at the right time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Ehh

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Count me among those who wrote off Purdue's chances at a conference title when Hummel went down...but the Boilers not only adjusted to the loss of that talent but are playing themselves into a two or even possibly a one seed in the NCAA tournament. Kudos to Matt Painter and his team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan State Spartans NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar '15 alexreese447 1
News MSU (4) passes U-M (7) in AP rankings for first... (Feb '13) Feb '13 HJB4971 1
News Poor shooting costs Badgers against Spartans (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bernie 1
News Brandan Kearney to transfer from Michigan State (Dec '12) Dec '12 HJB4971 1
News Draymond Green, ex-Wolverines on NBA summer lea... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ltdtimes3 2
News Videos: Add Branden Dawson's windmill dunk vs. ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harasrich 1
News Michigan State 69, Wisconsin 55 -- Onward and U... (Feb '12) Feb '12 charles miller 1
More from around the web