Aggies, Spartans share adversity during 2010 season (2:40 p.m.)

There are 8 comments on the Mar 17, 2010, Las Cruces Sun-News story titled Aggies, Spartans share adversity during 2010 season (2:40 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Distractions and adversity hasn't been unique to the New Mexico State men's basketball team this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Yours Truly Pee J

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 17, 2010
But do they have criminals like the Aggies ?
Spartan Fan

Sandia Park, NM

#2 Mar 17, 2010
Yes they do.
Pee J is a tool

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Mar 17, 2010
Yours Truly Pee J wrote:
But do they have criminals like the Aggies ?
C'mon lil' Pee. That the best you got? Your mom turns your back and there you go, getting on her computer and making a fool of yourself.
Yours Truly Pee J

Ashburn, VA

#4 Mar 17, 2010
Yo Aggie sheep bad news coming your way.
Yours Truly Pee J

Ashburn, VA

#5 Mar 17, 2010
Yo Jesus I'm back in Arizona.
Aggietude

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 18, 2010
C'mon Pee Gay,
This aint Albuquerque where coaches and players make bad news.

BTW, Are you and your boyfriend taking advantage of those same sex weddings in Hawaii? Congratulations on your nuptials.

Aggie V Spartan

Gwynn Oak, MD

#7 Mar 18, 2010
War o' Thugs. Let's get it on!
Crimson and White

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Mar 18, 2010
Pee j you still have that stick stuck up your a** i see. You really should have that looked at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan State Spartans NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar '15 alexreese447 1
News MSU (4) passes U-M (7) in AP rankings for first... (Feb '13) Feb '13 HJB4971 1
News Poor shooting costs Badgers against Spartans (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bernie 1
News Brandan Kearney to transfer from Michigan State (Dec '12) Dec '12 HJB4971 1
News Draymond Green, ex-Wolverines on NBA summer lea... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ltdtimes3 2
News Videos: Add Branden Dawson's windmill dunk vs. ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harasrich 1
News Michigan State 69, Wisconsin 55 -- Onward and U... (Feb '12) Feb '12 charles miller 1
More from around the web