McKenzie scores career-high 26 as Min...

McKenzie scores career-high 26 as Minnesota beats Michigan 69-60

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 21, 2008, titled McKenzie scores career-high 26 as Minnesota beats Michigan 69-60. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Lawrence McKenzie recorded two career highs - 26 points and seven made 3-pointers - to lead the Minnesota Gophers over the Michigan Wolverines 69-60 on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

-- 1 FAN --

Lakeville, MN

#1 Feb 21, 2008
Hey will take the win & may I say an ugly win besides the GREAT 3 point shooter McKenzie & also the sloppy MICHIGAN team ... Well "TUBBY" get those kids to play better defense, the team should win more games..The blocks at the end of the game were awsome!!.. GO GOPHERS
Don

Wautoma, WI

#2 Feb 22, 2008
Ditto!
wvb northern mn

Ely, MN

#3 Feb 22, 2008
Nice job by Tubby moving McKenzie around and using Nolen to take the pressure off of him. Good team effort at the critical junctures of the game. Go Gophs.
BillB_StPaul

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 22, 2008
who cares ????
-- Sick of WHO CARES --

Lakeville, MN

#5 Feb 22, 2008
BillB_StPaul wrote:
who cares ????
The 3 "IMPORTANT " people before you (IDIOT) COMMENT...get a life you HATEFUL person !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Wolverines NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 budct 1
News Michigan's All Wasn't Enough (Mar '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Rookie Projections: Trey Burke (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alien Truth 3
News Trey Burke determined to stay confident after s... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MichiganSUCKS 1
News Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
News Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
News Pelicans GM sees wide variety of possible outco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 phizzagget 1
More from around the web