Purdue searching for answers

Jan 25, 2010 Full story: Fort Wayne News-Sentinel

Seemingly, Purdue has awoken from its three-game slumber and is again ready to embark on its journey of success this basketball season.

Full Story
BoJ

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2010
Tom Davis with all due respect. Purdue has won back to back games and is in the top 10 currently. One being a signature road win against a tough Illinois team in their house; their only home loss of the season. Against Michigan we were up 27 points in the 2nd half and Painter rotated in 4 bench players in a simple effort to get those kids valuable minutes in a game that was clearly dominated, and still won by double digits. To say Purdue isn't back and will be searching for answers as to where the season went wrong is atrocious. A 16-4 start would be the end of the world? This article is a joke and clearly comes from someone who is watching Purdue play through an incredibly strict negative lens.
Tiger Woods

Lake Forest, CA

#2 Jan 25, 2010
I am searching for my wife......and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Wolverines NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... Oct '14 budct 1
Michigan's All Wasn't Enough (Mar '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Rookie Projections: Trey Burke (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alien Truth 3
Trey Burke determined to stay confident after s... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MichiganSUCKS 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
Pelicans GM sees wide variety of possible outco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 phizzagget 1

Michigan Wolverines NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE