UConn Beats Michigan With Late Surge

UConn Beats Michigan With Late Surge

There are 8 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 7, 2009, titled UConn Beats Michigan With Late Surge. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The bottom line was the same - yet another victory for top-ranked UConn . The Huskies' winning streak reached 11 Saturday with a 69-61 victory over unranked, and unfazed, Michigan at Gampel Pavilion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

UConn follower

Saugus, MA

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Congratulations J-E-F-F , Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. Nice win by the team and great toughness by 'Rome. Things are going to get tense as you are the team to beat.
not the best

Meriden, CT

#2 Feb 7, 2009
this was win to get..and forget...it wasn't that mich. didn't play well..it was the uconn kept passing and dribbling right into their packed zone...the few times they swung the ball across the floor and then dumped it in they got dunks...no movement in the half court.....but good game for thebeet and dyson..and a bad win is better then a good loss....
thetruth

Nashua, NH

#4 Feb 7, 2009
Yet another win for THE Connecticut Huskies.

where are you at losersss
Luke

United States

#5 Feb 7, 2009
thetruth wrote:
Yet another win for THE Connecticut Huskies.
where are you at losersss
The only loser here is you douch***
Larry

Manchester, CT

#6 Feb 7, 2009
Just win, baby.
Che Guevara

Columbia, CT

#7 Feb 7, 2009
Keep on rolling and make sure good ole Stanley isn't in there. He is useless and unproductive. Edwards or a three-guard lineup with Kemba coming off the bench will work.

I wanna see those damn Dukies eliminated in the first round. Same with useless Carolina.
gsyms

Southbury, CT

#8 Feb 7, 2009
WHen is Majok going to play. He looks very nice on the sidelines, always dressed up and looking Professional.
Does anyone have the scoop??????
3rd World Man

Manchester, CT

#9 Feb 7, 2009
Michigan looked more today like the team that beat UCLA and Duke, not the team with eight other losses. UConn was good enough, that's all. They were tough in the last ten minutes, and that was enough to win, obviously. I'm sure Coach will, ahem, address the turnover issue in the coming practices.
Gsyms, Ater won't play until after the first semester of next season. Curse the NCAA.
Luke, with all due respect, I sometimes get mildly annoyed with those posts, too, but anyone who's sitting behind a computer screen tossing off crude insults like "d-bag" to people whom they don't know from a hole in the ground is in absolutely no place to call anyone else a loser, thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Wolverines NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 budct 1
News Michigan's All Wasn't Enough (Mar '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Rookie Projections: Trey Burke (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alien Truth 3
News Trey Burke determined to stay confident after s... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MichiganSUCKS 1
News Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
News Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
News Pelicans GM sees wide variety of possible outco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 phizzagget 1
More from around the web