Men's basketball | Ohio State 68, Michigan 61: Buford boils over | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Ohio State's David Lighty goes up over Michigan forward Jordan Morgan, right, and guard Tim Hardaway Jr. Full Story
mittymjs

Saint Thomas, PA

#1 Mar 13, 2011
I have said before about Will, that if at any point in a game , Coach tells him to go out and take over control of a game - he pretty much can do that. I do not think many of us recognize how really good Will Buford really is. We do not get to see it nor do we with most anyone else on this team BECAUSE they all are consummate team players!
No doubt in my mind that of the best say 4- 8 teams in this country, the one that plays the best TEAM ball over the course of the tournament will win it.
Stuck in the Stone Age

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 13, 2011
mittymjs wrote:
I have said before about Will, that if at any point in a game , Coach tells him to go out and take over control of a game - he pretty much can do that. I do not think many of us recognize how really good Will Buford really is. We do not get to see it nor do we with most anyone else on this team BECAUSE they all are consummate team players!
No doubt in my mind that of the best say 4- 8 teams in this country, the one that plays the best TEAM ball over the course of the tournament will win it.
I think the word to describe Buford's play is smooth. I noticed that when he was playing in high school for Libbey. Just smooth.

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

#3 Mar 13, 2011
Well, this hasn't been the most exciting tournament, but it looks like the Bucks win it all and go into the dance on a roll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Wolverines NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trey Burke Apologizes to the Jazz Because Photo... Oct '14 budct 1
Michigan's All Wasn't Enough (Mar '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Rookie Projections: Trey Burke (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alien Truth 3
Trey Burke determined to stay confident after s... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MichiganSUCKS 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
Pelicans GM sees wide variety of possible outco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 phizzagget 1
More from around the web