Dingell Pushes Big Ten For Answers On New Net

Jun 25, 2007 Full story: Broadcasting & Cable

“With the exception of Northwestern University, all of the Big Ten Conference schools are public institutions, funded largely by the taxpayers of the states where they are located”

By John Eggerton -- Broadcasting & Cable, 6/25/2007 2:51:00 PM The issue of sports programming moving from free to pay TV nets has hit close to home for House Energy & Commerce Committee Chairman John Dingell . via Broadcasting & Cable

Full Story
Jack

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2007
I personally hope that Comcast sits down and makes a deal so that Big Ten fans such as myself can watch their teams on the gridireon this fall. Whether or not BTN will have the top games is not the issue, people are going to watch their teams game regardless of who the opponent happens to be.

Just try and tell me the highlights from the Michigan Appalacia state game will not be fantastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Wolverines NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan's All Wasn't Enough Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Rookie Projections: Trey Burke (Aug '13) Aug '13 Alien Truth 3
Trey Burke determined to stay confident after s... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MichiganSUCKS 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
Pelicans GM sees wide variety of possible outco... (Jun '13) Jun '13 phizzagget 1
Lopresti: Louisville vs. Michigan, by the numbers (Apr '13) Apr '13 bruno piretti - 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Michigan Wolverines NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••