No. 12 Louisville QB Hurts Hand in Win

Posted in the University of Miami NCAA Forum

cavebeast

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 16, 2006
That will teach them Canes about disrespecting the Cardinals! No more mid-field logo stomping ....LOOSERS!!!!!!
Miami Jack

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2006
If today was Miami football-Heaven help us all.....
Coker has to GO!!!!
linda

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2006
Seems TO..has been giving lessons on how to stomp another teams logo...sure good way to fire a team up...GO CARDINALS...great game all the way around. Bet they won't get so cocky anymore
ALL-OUT

Cleveland, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2006
I'm sick of losing and getting shut out in the second half of games. It isn't all Cokers fault though randy shannons over analyizing what the opponents offense will do, the o-line and backfield have know clue who or how to block, we need a running back, and i hate to say it but Wright is making too many bad decisions. What I'm trying to say i guess is the coaches need to coach up their players better and do a better job of recruiting. Don't get me wrong Miami's got some talent but their missing RB's, WR's, etc.

Chizik the Texas defensive coordinator looks like a good head coaching prospect.
John

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2006
When you see a team jump on the Cardinal logo, bet the house on the cards!
R Scott

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2006
C A R D S! Now the country will recognize that UofL is a serious "program". This is not a one year wonder. We have been building a foundation that will last. When UofL decides to invest resources in building something, they do ot right. AD Tom Jurich is an outstanding leader and Coach Petrino is a gifted mastermind. Welcome world to the Louisville fighting CARDINALS.
Jay

AOL

#7 Sep 17, 2006
The sign at the game said it all (hurricane season ends today)
ftblcoach

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 18, 2006
was at the gm sat, and had to hear all that Cards this/that stuff, I simply said yea ya won today, but when you win a nat championship this century holla at me...with that said, the offense suck'd big time, yea the d gave up 31, but you can't keep a team like that down, and the offense not help ya, the d came up with many stops, but the Offense couldn't mount a drive, not even a sustained drive to give the defense any rest, of course they will get tired, and give up big plays, the offense has to help the defense and vice/versa.

there was no running game, they were blitzing but we didn't try to slow the blitz with screens to the backs or wr's, no rb/qb draws nothing, to slow it down, I couldn't understand it, the offense was simply pathetic, I couldn't believe it, the team was sitting on the sidelines like they had no answer, thats coaching, purely coaching
John G

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2006
Our program has fallen big time. No disrespect to Louisville, but the loss says more about our program than theirs. This is the first week we have fallen out of the top 25 in over 100 weeks. I think alot of mid-pack teams could beat us this year.
Rick

Dos Rios, CA

#10 Sep 18, 2006
I am a Cards fan but my kids live in Miami so I enjoy watching the Canes. UM messed up when they danced on the Bird, you cannot understand how that fires up the Cards. I cannot fully explain it either. Finally, I have faith in Coker and the Canes. I do believe they are still a force to be reconed with. I also strongly believe what UM needs to do is get rid of the quaterbacks coach. I am a West Point graduate (Army) and your Q-back coach was the head coach there. While at Army he took a traditionally mediocre team and made it worse.
Robert

Miami, FL

#11 Sep 21, 2006
cavebeast wrote:
That will teach them Canes about disrespecting the Cardinals! No more mid-field logo stomping ....LOOSERS!!!!!!
Yeah, and how many National Championships does Louisville have again? Funny, in the countless times UM beat Louisville, not much was said about it. We never celebrated those victories down here in Coral Gables. Louisville wins one time against a UM team that they even admit is not the same as it used to be, and they think they've accomplished some tremendous feat. I hate to break it to you, but winning one game does not mean anything. Stay in the top 25 for 100 plus weeks, have more players go in the first round of the NFL draft than any school in the nation, and win some National Championships. Then start talking. UM's football program has had problems before. We came back and won a National Championship (almost 2 back to back). We'll see what happens now. Louisville has had "big" victories in the past, but nothing has ever come of it.
jbl88367

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2011
Are u seriouus
kragthorpe

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2011
To bad kragthorpe ruined louisville football

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Miami NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Despite QB hype, FSU-Miami winner may rush to g... Nov '14 Silverfox1951 3
Um QB Brad Kaaya awaits first test against Fsu Nov '14 Tiny Tim 1
Allen Hurns making strides as Jaguars rookie re... Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Miami football players JaWand Blue, Alexander F... Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Kay on NFL: 'I think I will get a shot somewhere' (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chip Andrews 1
Miami Football: Time for the Canes to Get Ryan ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jimmysegal 2
Miami Hurricanes quarterback Stephen Morris not... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Roberto Realist 1
More from around the web