Chiefs sign two draft picks plus MU's...

Chiefs sign two draft picks plus MU's Martin Rucker

There are 2 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from May 16, 2012, titled Chiefs sign two draft picks plus MU's Martin Rucker. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

The Chiefs announced today that they have signed second-round draft choice Jeff Allen and fifth-round pick DeQuan Menzie to contracts, as well as four free agents, including former Missouri tight end Martin Rucker.The signings of Allen, a guard/tackle from Illinois, and Menzie, a safety from Alabama, leaves only two draft choices unsigned: ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 17, 2012
i glad the chiefs sign martin rucker.all he need is a fresh start.he will be just fine

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Memphis NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First night a hit for 'Tonight' host Jimmy Fallon (Feb '14) Feb '14 Marcavage s Trick 8
News Charges possible for toppled ancient Utah rock (Oct '13) Oct '13 PEE PEE PETE 10
News NCAA Basketball Recruiting: Predicting Which 20... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Preston Hubbard 1
News NFL Draft: Can Ronald Leary Tempt Dallas Cowboy... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Always the Star 1
News Memphis Tigers off target on 3-point tries, sho... (Dec '12) Dec '12 RDL 1
News Marshall football: Herd resilient, continues to... (Nov '12) Nov '12 amy 1
News Stephen Morris X-Rays negative, Ryan Williams m... (Oct '12) Oct '12 canes4life 5
More from around the web