Schnellenberger lands another team in a bowl

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Howard Schnellenberger's career in football has spanned generations, touching the lives of numerous successful coaches and players.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2007
Old Timer

South Vienna, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Great man. Great coach.
GG Fontaine

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Too bad that IU did not call on Coach when Mallory was forced out by Myles "Flaming Bag of caca" Brand. Of course, they wanted the NFL guy with all the new ideas which got the team to 5-6 his fifth and last year. Where would IU football have gone with Howard? One can only imagine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charges possible for toppled ancient Utah rock (Oct '13) Oct '13 PEE PEE PETE 10
NFL Draft: Can Ronald Leary Tempt Dallas Cowboy... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Always the Star 1
Marshall football: Herd resilient, continues to... (Nov '12) Nov '12 amy 1
Stephen Morris X-Rays negative, Ryan Williams m... (Oct '12) Oct '12 canes4life 5
At least 1 dead in South Africa boat accident (Oct '12) Oct '12 Anna 1
What You Need to Know About Miami Hurricanes QB... (Aug '12) Aug '12 canes 4 life 1
Robert Poe kept younger brother Dontari off wro... (Jun '12) Jun '12 KKKafeteria KKKri... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Memphis Tigers NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••