Stephen Morris X-Rays negative, Ryan Williams may start for Miami Hurricanes against FSU

Oct 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Miami Herald

When the 12th-ranked Seminoles come to Sun Life Stadium on Saturday for a nationally televised 8 p.m. game, backup Ryan Williams – not Stephen Morris – might be the starting quarterback.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2012
canes4life

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

It doesn't matter at this point we suck so bad..I don't care who plays anymore... These kids and the coach have no heart they are cool with rolling over playing dead..I was worried we would get the death punishment from the ncaa.. but now I think the real death punishment is make us watch these losers!! This whatever you want to call them shouldn't be allowed to rock the U on anything because they don't know the shame they bring to it... Al you are anything but Golden.. Yoi are responsible for everything so the defense is on you and right now we would be better with Al bundy
canes4life

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Morris doesn't have the heart to lead us he is a punk come on you hurt your own ankle and cant come back in to win the game? He didn't want to come back in because he gave up.. He wanted a way out!! Maybe he should cry again like a woman.. I know before I go to war I want to see my leader cry and give up that makes me feel like fighting
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

LOOKS LIKE THE CANES CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE GATORS OR SEMINOLES. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE THIRD WHEEL IN THE STATE?
canes4life

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Rather be a has been then a never was
canes4life

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Florida Swamper wrote:
LOOKS LIKE THE CANES CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE GATORS OR SEMINOLES. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE THIRD WHEEL IN THE STATE?
rather be a has been then a never was

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Memphis Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charges possible for toppled ancient Utah rock (Oct '13) Oct '13 PEE PEE PETE 10
NFL Draft: Can Ronald Leary Tempt Dallas Cowboy... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Always the Star 1
Marshall football: Herd resilient, continues to... (Nov '12) Nov '12 amy 1
At least 1 dead in South Africa boat accident (Oct '12) Oct '12 Anna 1
What You Need to Know About Miami Hurricanes QB... (Aug '12) Aug '12 canes 4 life 1
Robert Poe kept younger brother Dontari off wro... (Jun '12) Jun '12 KKKafeteria KKKri... 1
Chiefs sign two draft picks plus MU's Martin Ru... (May '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 2

Search the Memphis Tigers NCAA Football Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••