Bianchi: UCF 's Smith show keeps on r...

Bianchi: UCF 's Smith show keeps on rolling

There are 62 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 3, 2007, titled Bianchi: UCF 's Smith show keeps on rolling. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Three games left. Four if you count the bowl. That's how long you have to see one of the greatest college football players this state has ever produced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Brandonite

Tampa, FL

#62 Nov 12, 2007
mike wrote:
I hope that Kevin Smith comes back next year. He can bring this program to the next level. There's still a few things that he can improve upon like running north and south more often. Remember, the pros aren't conference-USA.
Also, I want to see him run wild against USF at home. This year was a fluke poor outing. We sucked so bad in that game that he was brought down with us. By the way..., wouldn't it be funny if we end up in a better bowl game then USF. They really tanked it since the game against us.
The sixth comment!

This is not at all about USF!

Leave us alone!

Get over it!
Art Vandelay

Pompano Beach, FL

#63 Nov 13, 2007
Good read, Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges possible for toppled ancient Utah rock (Oct '13) Oct '13 PEE PEE PETE 10
News NFL Draft: Can Ronald Leary Tempt Dallas Cowboy... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Always the Star 1
News Marshall football: Herd resilient, continues to... (Nov '12) Nov '12 amy 1
News Stephen Morris X-Rays negative, Ryan Williams m... (Oct '12) Oct '12 canes4life 5
News At least 1 dead in South Africa boat accident (Oct '12) Oct '12 Anna 1
News What You Need to Know About Miami Hurricanes QB... (Aug '12) Aug '12 canes 4 life 1
News Robert Poe kept younger brother Dontari off wro... (Jun '12) Jun '12 KKKafeteria KKKri... 1
More from around the web