HDNet Presents Live Coverage of the 2...

HDNet Presents Live Coverage of the 2009 Legends Classic College Basketball Tournament

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Nov 24, 2009, titled HDNet Presents Live Coverage of the 2009 Legends Classic College Basketball Tournament. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

HDNet announced today that the network will broadcast exclusive LIVE coverage of the third annual Legends Classic, Friday, November 27 and Saturday, November 28 beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Leta

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2009
What a crock of BS! Why does HDNet have exclusive coverage? I don't have a HD TV, so I don't need the Dish HD package. Who is the "brilliant" marketing person who pulls a dumb stunt like this? I refuse to subscribe for another $10 month for channels that I won't use again. This is BS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Massachusetts NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BU hires former UMass coach Gleason as new soft... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Avery davis 1
News UMass linebacker Tyler Holmes a strong candidat... (Aug '11) Aug '11 richboy 1
News Saint Louis rips Massachusetts 69-53 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Topix 1
News Freddie Riley scores 18 to lead Minutemen in ro... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Basketball 1
News Minuteman football is at a crossroads (Dec '09) May '10 Jim Nagle 3
News Former Leominster star Hernandez enjoying break... (Nov '09) Nov '09 natural talent 2
News Kyle Havens still the man for the Minutemen (Nov '09) Nov '09 Republican Minuteman 1
More from around the web