9SPORTS NOW - Terps Ready for Rematch...

9SPORTS NOW - Terps Ready for Rematch with Mountaineers

There are 22 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Sep 13, 2007, titled 9SPORTS NOW - Terps Ready for Rematch with Mountaineers. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

COLLEGE PARK, Md. -- Falling behind 28-0 in the first quarter and losing by double digits was bad enough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Snowshoe, WV

#21 Sep 26, 2007
Yeah that's what I been saying Zac. All except the part about forcing Grothe to pass. I think it'll be a good physical defensive game, but I for one would rather see USF try to run on our D than pass. They are good at both, but the EER D is stout agianst the run. As of right now WVU has the nations 15th ranked total defense and 8th agianst the run. With our O that may be National champ numbers if they keep playing like that.

Snowshoe, WV

#22 Sep 26, 2007
I've been impressed with Antonio Lewis this year. He is tough agianst the run, and he has covered well this season too. He looks like a dif player.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Terrapins NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins NFL player AJ Francis moonlighti... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Hoss Ross 58
News Top-25 showdown on tap in ACC/Big Ten Challenge (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bob 1
News Terpsa Farrand out vs. BC (Nov '13) Nov '13 Carroll 1
News Happy Halloween in the ACC (Oct '13) Oct '13 FanTapSports ACC 1
News WVU's Close Call With Maryland Reflected in Wee... (Sep '12) Sep '12 cowboyslang 1
News Maryland Football v. West Virginia: Country Ter... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Zac 1
News ACC - Favorites will meet for title (Aug '12) Aug '12 BigDan 1
More from around the web