Meet the Team: Derek Drummond

Meet the Team: Derek Drummond

There are 3 comments on the The Diamondback story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Meet the Team: Derek Drummond. In it, The Diamondback reports that:

The Terrapin defense has seen its fair share of injuries so far this season and a number of players expected to see little game action in 2008A have suddenly been thrust into key roles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Diamondback.

Rev Shawn Drummond

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2008
This is from Derek's Father here in Pgh Pa!I am sadden by the misfortune of Linebacker Costa I think he is a solid Linebacker. I pray that things will work out for him. However I am very happy that my son is going to finally get to show what he is made of and wheter or not Costa comes back at least the coaching staff will Know that they have another latter day Jack Lambert who wears number 58 only his name is Derek Drummond.I will be praying for the both of them, that Costa's Legal situation gets worked out and that Derek plays the game of his young life.
Rev Shawn Drummond
Drekie Bailey

#2 Nov 24, 2008
Luck has nothing to do with it grandson you are truly blessed. Keep up the good work you make me very proud.

Love ya
Grand dad
Debbie Bailey

#3 Nov 24, 2008
Always know who come first in everything you do and give Him the glory first. The rest will follow according to His will for your life. I love you grandson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Terrapins NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins NFL player AJ Francis moonlighti... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Hoss Ross 58
News Top-25 showdown on tap in ACC/Big Ten Challenge (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bob 1
News Terpsa Farrand out vs. BC (Nov '13) Nov '13 Carroll 1
News Happy Halloween in the ACC (Oct '13) Oct '13 FanTapSports ACC 1
News WVU's Close Call With Maryland Reflected in Wee... (Sep '12) Sep '12 cowboyslang 1
News Maryland Football v. West Virginia: Country Ter... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Zac 1
News ACC - Favorites will meet for title (Aug '12) Aug '12 BigDan 1