TU Women's Basketball Falls To Thundering Herd

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa
The University of Tulsa women's basketball team dropped a 51-37 decision to Marshall on Saturday afternoon at the Donald W. Reynolds Center. Read more
Alumni TUBB

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 16, 2009
It's time for Coach to go. She inherited great players when she was hired. Now the program is virtually where it was a decade ago. I am a huge supporter and former player at Tulsa. We worked very hard to build that program to where it was just a few years ago. I am extremely disappointed that the administration has allowed another Marla Odom to stay and hinder this programs growth. It is time to cut your losses and look for a good quality coach that can get the best out of her players and bring Tulsa Women's Basketball where it should be.
The players she has are good Division I basketball players, but Coach can't seem to get the best out of those players.
GO TU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Thundering Herd Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's Basketball Defeats Marshall, 68-61, Sna... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BK Fan 1
News Longtime head coach Bob Wright passes away (Apr '12) Apr '12 Music Man 4
News Handy delivers game-winning shot for Herd women (Dec '06) Dec '06 LESLEY AND STEPHE... 1
News Coach Shown in 'We Are Marshall' Pleased (Dec '06) Dec '06 Dennis Bardman 1
News MU men sign junior college point guard (Nov '06) Nov '06 Steve Kelly 1
News WVU student spied on Marshall practice (Apr '06) Oct '06 Broadway Joe 16
More from around the web