Marshall WR Troy Evans charged with robberies

Full story: KXnet.com 11
Marshall wide receiver Troy Evans has been charged with four armed robberies near the Huntington, W.Va., campus. Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2011
TROY EVANS was a big disappointment to marshall and to huntington,if you can't work for your money, just rob other students,hell it seems to work.
Ford_Ranger

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2011
pinrodno77 wrote:
TROY EVANS was a big disappointment to marshall and to huntington,if you can't work for your money, just rob other students,hell it seems to work.
He's just another piece of shit!!!!
showblu

Oakland, CA

#3 Sep 10, 2011
Ford_Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just another piece of shit!!!!
charges dropped what do you say now?( setup to miss the big game)
thug-hater

Proctorville, OH

#4 Sep 10, 2011
showblu wrote:
<quoted text>charges dropped what do you say now?( setup to miss the big game)
Bull crap. He is just another thug that got away with a horrible crime due to who he is. Had he put a gun to my sons chest I would be the one facing charges because he would be a dead guy. It is ridiculous that you would defend him.
mountainqueers

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2011
thug-hater wrote:
<quoted text>Bull crap. He is just another thug that got away with a horrible crime due to who he is. Had he put a gun to my sons chest I would be the one facing charges because he would be a dead guy. It is ridiculous that you would defend him.
I guess you were there? You're an idiot.
huntington resident

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 10, 2011
I bet Marshall paid to get him out of trouble. This city's system is so crooked. In this s town money talks and you walk. Or its who you know. Its sad. Someone should do the same to him. I'd never go to another Marshall game again.
Who Knows

Boston, MA

#7 Sep 10, 2011
huntington resident wrote:
I bet Marshall paid to get him out of trouble. This city's system is so crooked. In this s town money talks and you walk. Or its who you know. Its sad. Someone should do the same to him. I'd never go to another Marshall game again.
It wouldn't surprise me if Marshall paid to get him out of trouble! If they did I hope they lose every game this year!
thug-hater

Proctorville, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2011
mountainqueers wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you were there? You're an idiot.
Look man I love marshall football as much as anyone in this town but if you dont think this kid is guilty you are the idiot.
mountainqueers

New York, NY

#9 Sep 10, 2011
thug-hater wrote:
<quoted text>Look man I love marshall football as much as anyone in this town but if you dont think this kid is guilty you are the idiot.
I hope you get arrested soon, have the charges dropped and everyone continues to think you're guilty. What narrow-minded morons some people are. Try knowing Troy before you judge him.
Breeb

Norfolk, VA

#11 Apr 25, 2014
Man this dude is the truth
Daisy

Elkins, WV

#12 Apr 27, 2014
With or without him we do not match up in division 1. Wish we were still in the pony league!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Thundering Herd NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall football: Herd resilient, continues to... (Nov '12) Nov '12 amy 1
Curry has monster Pro Day (Mar '12) Mar '12 we are 1
W.Va. has its share of talent (Jan '12) Jan '12 jeff 1
Herd aims to keep hope alive at Tulsa (Nov '11) Nov '11 pinrodno77 1
Marshall offense all wet against Central Florida (Oct '11) Oct '11 Snr 1
Geno Smith was a thorn in Herds side (Sep '11) Sep '11 Yvette Coley 1
Chad Pennington's Take on Marshall Football (Aug '11) Aug '11 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web