NCAA tournament predictions

Tribune reporters have mapped out their brackets and reveal which teams will cruise to Detroit and which schools will send your bracket careening into a ditch. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr Breeze

Painesville, OH

#42 Mar 30, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Michigan State only beat USC..........How can you say that? But, we're entitled to our little opinions, I guess anyway. Good luck on UCONN. It only takes one bad game.........and.........kaboo m..........you're out of there.:(
Oh hell!!! I guess I'll just lay all my money down on UCONN. You seem to have some inside information that I'm not aware of. Have you threatened the lives of the Louisville players or something. Do you have it rigged to where UCONN can't lose? Oh well, whatever.........we'll see. Good luck to UCONN and the money you paid the refs to win for them. LOL :)
I'LL JUST ROUTE FOR UCONN FROM NOW ON .......... SINCE I'VE GOT THE INSIDE INFO NOW.:) WE'RE GONNA BE RICH.........!
"Little" opinion huh?
Mike Litorus

Manteo, NC

#43 Mar 30, 2009
I predict that Tyler Hansbrough will have the most annoying monotone voice of the entire teams in the tournament.

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#44 Apr 1, 2009
Mr Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>The prophet has spoken ....lol
NORTH CAROLINA TO WIN it ALL!!!!!!!!!:

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#45 Apr 1, 2009
Mr Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>"Little" opinion huh?
Did you have inside info on Connecticut being cheaters. That's why you picked them to win it all, huh? Is inside info the key to your success by any chance..........like, say 'cheating huskies'. LOL :)

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#46 Apr 1, 2009
Mike Litorus wrote:
I predict that Tyler Hansbrough will have the most annoying monotone voice of the entire teams in the tournament.
After or before they're declared this year's NATIONAL CHAMPION? lol :)
Mike Litorus

Manteo, NC

#47 Apr 1, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
After or before they're declared this year's NATIONAL CHAMPION? lol :)
Forever...he loves fat women! That will never change.
Mike Litorus

Manteo, NC

#48 Apr 1, 2009
Donovan Grayson was arrested for...?
Mr Breeze

Painesville, OH

#49 Apr 2, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have inside info on Connecticut being cheaters. That's why you picked them to win it all, huh? Is inside info the key to your success by any chance..........like, say 'cheating huskies'. LOL :)
No inside info, just assumed they were. But I gotta tell you. I'm rooting for Mich St at the risk of losing $$$. I have UCONN over Carolina and in my pool and if that happens its 200 bucks in my pocket. The only way I can win with a UCONN loss is if Nova wins. Theres only 2 of us with a chance at first place and the other dude has Carolina so he can't jump over me unless they win it all.

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#50 Apr 2, 2009
Mike Litorus wrote:
<quoted text>Forever...he loves fat women! That will never change.
That's why everyone on here loves Crazy Beautiful......because she's a fat woman with syphylis and that will never change........Or is that AIDS or herpes? LOL :)

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#51 Apr 2, 2009
Mr Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>No inside info, just assumed they were. But I gotta tell you. I'm rooting for Mich St at the risk of losing $$$. I have UCONN over Carolina and in my pool and if that happens its 200 bucks in my pocket. The only way I can win with a UCONN loss is if Nova wins. Theres only 2 of us with a chance at first place and the other dude has Carolina so he can't jump over me unless they win it all.
I've got news for you. That other dude will jump over you because North Carolina is the best and they will definitely win it all. There's no definites, I guess. In sports, there is no definites. But, Carolina is the best team in the country. But, the best team doesn't always win each and every game.........the best team on that day on a specific day does, though.........:
Mr Breeze

Painesville, OH

#52 Apr 2, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>I've got news for you. That other dude will jump over you because North Carolina is the best and they will definitely win it all. There's no definites, I guess. In sports, there is no definites. But, Carolina is the best team in the country. But, the best team doesn't always win each and every game.........the best team on that day on a specific day does, though.........:
You could be right about Carolina. They really haven't even been challenged. Seems Ty Lawson was sandbagging a little too. But remember, I don't have the luxuary of changing anything. And I did pick N.C to go to the Championship game, I just took Uconn to win, but honestly I think Nova or MSU could pull off the upset. Besides, second place pays a hundred bucks and I can do no worse than that. We had 20 some people at 20 bucks a pop so it pays 1-2-3rd place. I think 4-5 get their money back or something. Should be an entertaining weekend.

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#53 Apr 2, 2009
Mr Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>You could be right about Carolina. They really haven't even been challenged. Seems Ty Lawson was sandbagging a little too. But remember, I don't have the luxuary of changing anything. And I did pick N.C to go to the Championship game, I just took Uconn to win, but honestly I think Nova or MSU could pull off the upset. Besides, second place pays a hundred bucks and I can do no worse than that. We had 20 some people at 20 bucks a pop so it pays 1-2-3rd place. I think 4-5 get their money back or something. Should be an entertaining weekend.
Good luck. But, you and I both know that Carolina is the best. Whether they win is a different story, though. Only if Lawson doesn't play very good or the other teams play unbelievbly good, or maybe, just GOOD, they will be able to beat North Carolina; or if North Carolina as team just doesn't play to their standards on that given day will North Carolina lose. North Carolina all the way. But, good luck to you just the same. You're gonna need it.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2012-'13 Player Review: #0 Jamil Wilson (May '13) May '13 MUX2 1
2012-13 Player Review: Jamal Ferguson (Apr '13) May '13 Randy McKenzie 2
Marquette reserve Thomas was key in first game ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 I Hate Syracuse 1
Drew Gordon from New Mexico Wins StatSheet NCAA... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Frank 1
How Much NBA Talent Does the Marquette Roster H... (Jan '11) Jan '11 guest 1
Lab results show Arkansas birds died of blunt-f... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Army CPT at Fort Lee 3
Golden Eagles shuffle backcourt plans (Dec '10) Dec '10 MU X 2 1
•••
•••

Marquette University NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••