Matchup: Marquette at Notre Dame

Matchup: Marquette at Notre Dame

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Matchup: Marquette at Notre Dame. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Tipoff: 6 p.m. Monday at Joyce Center, South Bend, Ind. TV/radio: ESPN ; WLS-AM 890.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

tom crean

AOL

#1 Jan 26, 2009
Brian,
James will guard McAlarney, like he did in the three games they played last year (remember? called him Grizzly Adams? limited shots in two of the three games?) Mcneal will guard Jackson. Anyway...
JCW

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2009
Come on Chicago, let's give equal attention to Marquette. Neither is even in IL, they're the same distance from Chicago (actually MU is 5~10 miles closer), and there's probably many more MU alum around Chicago than golden dome'rs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Golden Eagles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012-'13 Player Review: #0 Jamil Wilson (May '13) May '13 MUX2 1
News 2012-13 Player Review: Jamal Ferguson (Apr '13) May '13 Randy McKenzie 2
News Marquette reserve Thomas was key in first game ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 I Hate Syracuse 1
News Drew Gordon from New Mexico Wins StatSheet NCAA... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Frank 1
News Maury star signs letter of intent to play at Ma... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Edwin Blarff 2
News How Much NBA Talent Does the Marquette Roster H... (Jan '11) Jan '11 guest 1
News Lab results show Arkansas birds died of blunt-f... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Army CPT at Fort Lee 3
More from around the web