Crawford redefines his legacy

Crawford redefines his legacy

There are 4 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Mar 21, 2008, titled Crawford redefines his legacy. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

“It just goes to show you how much he loved this university. It's over now, and he understands that, and he can't hold it in anymore. It's been too long.”

ANAHEIM, Calif. - They had come to get University of Kentucky senior Joe Crawford for the postgame news conference after Thursday's 74-66 NCAA Tournament loss to Marquette, but Crawford wasn't quite ready to ... via The Cincinnati Enquirer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

lynn

Cecilia, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2008
joe crawford would never have made the player he has made had tubby smith stayed at ky. did you ever see one of tubby's recruits become a star player.
devon

AOL

#2 Mar 24, 2008
lynn wrote:
joe crawford would never have made the player he has made had tubby smith stayed at ky. did you ever see one of tubby's recruits become a star player.
one
that is tashaun prince.
a lot of players who were could have beens if under a different coach.
tubby cost edwards and crawford lots of NBA money.
they will not make the same as if they had learned the game under a better coach.
Dana

Duncan, OK

#3 Sep 23, 2008
I have a question for Dominic... You attended a fundraiser in your hometowm and the money raised was for the townsend center. My question is when will the townsend center get the new floor for the community?
devon

AOL

#4 Sep 26, 2008
Dana wrote:
I have a question for Dominic... You attended a fundraiser in your hometowm and the money raised was for the townsend center. My question is when will the townsend center get the new floor for the community?
what did crawford say about this ?
are the lakers going to help too ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Golden Eagles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012-'13 Player Review: #0 Jamil Wilson (May '13) May '13 MUX2 1
News 2012-13 Player Review: Jamal Ferguson (Apr '13) May '13 Randy McKenzie 2
News Marquette reserve Thomas was key in first game ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 I Hate Syracuse 1
News Drew Gordon from New Mexico Wins StatSheet NCAA... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Frank 1
News Maury star signs letter of intent to play at Ma... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Edwin Blarff 2
News How Much NBA Talent Does the Marquette Roster H... (Jan '11) Jan '11 guest 1
News Lab results show Arkansas birds died of blunt-f... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Army CPT at Fort Lee 3
More from around the web