Marquette introduces new basketball c...

Marquette introduces new basketball coach Buzz Williams -- Bask...

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 8, 2008, titled Marquette introduces new basketball coach Buzz Williams -- Bask.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Brent "Buzz" Williams was not given his nickname because of his shaved head. As a freshman at Navarro College, Williams was neither a player nor a student manager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Cubs Guy

Wheeling, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2008
Bill Self wrote:
And to think they could have had Bruce Weber.
LOL. Good one Bill Self.
Greatest day in SIU basketball history was losing Bruce Weber. Look where their program is now compared to the Lowly Illini of the DUI.
Tom

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2008
Bill Self wrote:
And to think they could have had Bruce Weber.
They could also have had Bill Self if the Marquette sugar daddies so desired. He is always available for the best offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Golden Eagles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012-'13 Player Review: #0 Jamil Wilson (May '13) May '13 MUX2 1
News 2012-13 Player Review: Jamal Ferguson (Apr '13) May '13 Randy McKenzie 2
News Marquette reserve Thomas was key in first game ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 I Hate Syracuse 1
News Drew Gordon from New Mexico Wins StatSheet NCAA... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Frank 1
News Maury star signs letter of intent to play at Ma... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Edwin Blarff 2
News How Much NBA Talent Does the Marquette Roster H... (Jan '11) Jan '11 guest 1
News Lab results show Arkansas birds died of blunt-f... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Army CPT at Fort Lee 3
More from around the web