Thabeet Leads UConn To 89-73 Victory ...

Thabeet Leads UConn To 89-73 Victory Over No. 13 Marquette

There are 9 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 20, 2008, titled Thabeet Leads UConn To 89-73 Victory Over No. 13 Marquette. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Hasheem Thabeet had 15 points, seven rebounds and six blocked shots and Connecticut beat No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

dee

Hartford, CT

#1 Jan 20, 2008
Good job guys it is about time they play a full game.
Abe Vigoda

Bristol, CT

#2 Jan 20, 2008
keep up the good work!
Mike

Meriden, CT

#3 Jan 20, 2008
It is nice to see the energy they played with. Build on this in this hard strech of the season. The Big East is bunched. Besides G-Town, 10 of the teams in the league are 3-2,3-3 & 2-3. They still have a chance to have a very respectable year. Go Uconn!
charles

Medford, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2008
wheres all the people that were complaining about uconn before? in silence..
Rich

East Hartford, CT

#5 Jan 20, 2008
HERE'S ONE! This game is either an abberation for BOTH teams or the statement win they were looking for. Only a streak or a win against Indiana will tell.
UConnAlum

Litchfield, CT

#6 Jan 20, 2008
What a great win! The crowd was into it and the student section was loud!

The halftime show was a little odd, entertaining, but odd.

On a serious note, I sincerely hope the gentleman who suffered a heart attack at the beginning of the 1st half is okay.
PPPP

Blackstone, MA

#7 Jan 20, 2008
good win...UConn looked great today. Everyone was solid....Thabeet was a monster down low.
me again

Higganum, CT

#8 Jan 20, 2008
charles wrote:
wheres all the people that were complaining about uconn before? in silence..
uconn fan for a long time and gave grief the last few times around. good win, BUT lets string a few together and against a team not in the bottom of the BE and against a team obviously struggling. but a good win against a ranked team. if they are "this" good, Indiana should be a good one.
Ucoon78

Glen Ellyn, IL

#9 Jan 20, 2008
That's what I am talking about. You play good D and all good things will come to you. You can play with any team if you play good D. Good win, keep it going now! Sorry to hear someone had a heart attack, hope that person got the care they needed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Golden Eagles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012-'13 Player Review: #0 Jamil Wilson (May '13) May '13 MUX2 1
News 2012-13 Player Review: Jamal Ferguson (Apr '13) May '13 Randy McKenzie 2
News Marquette reserve Thomas was key in first game ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 I Hate Syracuse 1
News Drew Gordon from New Mexico Wins StatSheet NCAA... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Frank 1
News Maury star signs letter of intent to play at Ma... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Edwin Blarff 2
News How Much NBA Talent Does the Marquette Roster H... (Jan '11) Jan '11 guest 1
News Lab results show Arkansas birds died of blunt-f... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Army CPT at Fort Lee 3
More from around the web