Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2005
reinkeMC68

Since: Dec 05

Somerville, MA

#1 Dec 30, 2005
Dear fellow Jasper

Re: "Jasper Jottings"

Jasper Jottings is ONE-EMAIL-PER-WEEK and FREE! In exchange for my efforts and my occasional ranting, you get to a weekly feed of everything I hear about Manhattan that week. You can inspect the last few issues at http://www.jasperjottings.com .

To join in, just send an email to Distribute_Jasper_Jottings-sub scribe@yahoogroups.com with your name, your class year, and what have you been up to since graduating. To not join, do nothing.

It’s a labor of love that has no connection to the College. Although I do share my “stuff” with them.

Fjohn class of 1968
reinkeMC68

Since: Dec 05

Somerville, MA

#2 Dec 30, 2005
I can be emailed via the webform at:

http://public.2idi.com/=reinkefj

if you like to communicate. Because of spam, one really can't post an email address on the web cause the spam bots will capture it and destroy the id with trash. Although, it would be nice to double my my member and increase the size of my money. Or was that the other way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan College NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaspers get back to winning ways against Marist (Jan '13) Jan '13 AGE 1
Hoop Legend Donnie Burks Dead (Jan '08) Mar '10 gracie 2
Fordham University women's basketball ends 35-g... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Todd Schuster 1
Former Rice Big Man Released (Jun '08) Aug '08 devon 13
Have you seen the Forbidden City? (May '08) May '08 BettyMagicalChinese 1
Master Spoken Chinese for 0 Chinese Background ... (May '08) May '08 BettyMagicalChinese 1
Knicks fan Jason Silverstein 'Fire Isiah' sign ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Nat Coach Dee Lan... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Manhattan College NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••