Stern: Donaghy a rogue, isolated crim...

Stern: Donaghy a rogue, isolated criminal

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Stern: Donaghy a rogue, isolated criminal. In it, Newsday reports that:

The phone call that changed everything came into David Stern's office on June 20, 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

slim jim

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2007
Isolated my ass, check out the dope smoking players, I am sure they are gamblers also.
Tony Soprano

Toms River, NJ

#2 Jul 25, 2007
What, this piece of s**t, Donaghy, has been on MY payroll, for a couple of years, now, so he gets caught with his pecker hanging out, so he wants to turn "stoolie?" F#$k that!
"Christopher," where's my Glock? What, "Christopher's" dead; I killed him? Never mind. "Bobby," bring me a rifle. What, "Bobby's" dead, too?
What's that? I'm dead, too? Nah, don't let that gaping hole in the back of my head fool you! Onion rings, I want MORE onion rings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan College NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaspers get back to winning ways against Marist (Jan '13) Jan '13 AGE 1
News Hoop Legend Donnie Burks Dead (Jan '08) Mar '10 gracie 2
News Fordham University women's basketball ends 35-g... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Todd Schuster 1
News Former Rice Big Man Released (Jun '08) Aug '08 devon 13
Have you seen the Forbidden City? (May '08) May '08 BettyMagicalChinese 1
Master Spoken Chinese for 0 Chinese Background ... (May '08) May '08 BettyMagicalChinese 1
News Knicks fan Jason Silverstein 'Fire Isiah' sign ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Nat Coach Dee Lan... 1
More from around the web