LSU misses practice because of bomb threat

Sep 18, 2012 Full story: Northern Michigan News 13

A bomb threat at LSU that led university officials to evacuate the entire campus wound up forcing Les Miles to cancel a game-week practice for the second time in a month.

Full Story

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Maybe Towson called that in so they hope they can disrupt LSusers enough to at least get on the scoreboard for their blood money game... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Sep 18, 2012
First the morons didn't know that buses could take them away from a Hurricane, now they don't know that buses can take them to a different practice field. Does anyone there even have an IQ close to Forrest Gump? We all have always know that they were as smart as everyone else but damn, I didn't think they were that stupid. Are they broke? Did they spend all the athletic departments petty cash on bath salts?
urstupid

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
BigDan wrote:
First the morons didn't know that buses could take them away from a Hurricane, now they don't know that buses can take them to a different practice field. Does anyone there even have an IQ close to Forrest Gump? We all have always know that they were as smart as everyone else but damn, I didn't think they were that stupid. Are they broke? Did they spend all the athletic departments petty cash on bath salts?
you know you are one sorry SOB!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Sep 20, 2012
urstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
you know you are one sorry SOB!!!!
Were you one of the dumbass the stuck around to loot New Orleans. The people their were ignorant. They didn't even get hit by the Hurricane, Mississippi did but you didn't see Mississippians running around looting or begging the government to come save them, no they were self reliant.
You are either not from there or are ignorant to the facts. Probably a lib.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#5 Sep 20, 2012
BigDan, I read a report stating that a suspect was seen fleeing a campus payphone wearing a Notre Dame jersey. He was last seen driving a truck with Mississippi plates. Do you know anything about this?

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
CPEM wrote:
BigDan, I read a report stating that a suspect was seen fleeing a campus payphone wearing a Notre Dame jersey. He was last seen driving a truck with Mississippi plates. Do you know anything about this?
Yeah Dan that kind of narrows it down. We know it couldnt be anyone from Louisiana...Hell they cant even figure out how to drive away from a Hurricane!
urstupid

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
No, I'm not one of the ones that stayed. I'm not even from new Orleans. For a person to say some ignorant stuff like you did is wrong. You don't know what those people went threw. Probably one of those stuck up rich boys that mommy and daddy give everything to.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
urstupid wrote:
No, I'm not one of the ones that stayed. I'm not even from new Orleans. For a person to say some ignorant stuff like you did is wrong. You don't know what those people went threw. Probably one of those stuck up rich boys that mommy and daddy give everything to.
Dont get your titties in a ringer johnny-come-lately! I am referring to a post earlier by Big Dan in relation to how LSU couldnt even figure out how to take the buses to go practice elsewhere, and the fact that you would think after the hurricane, Miles could put 25% of his brain and 25% of his staffs brains together to come up with that idea. But wait, that would only give them 50% efficiency...just like their output in the National Title game.
DrewC

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Calm down - it wasn't a bomb - just Zach Mettenberger throwing 70 yard passes. Ha! Ha!
big pimpin

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get your titties in a ringer johnny-come-lately! I am referring to a post earlier by Big Dan in relation to how LSU couldnt even figure out how to take the buses to go practice elsewhere, and the fact that you would think after the hurricane, Miles could put 25% of his brain and 25% of his staffs brains together to come up with that idea. But wait, that would only give them 50% efficiency...just like their output in the National Title game.
Yes CT we Tigers got our a$$ handed to us by Bama in last years BCS game. But we made it their to try and compete for the big prize. When was the last time your Trojans played for the championship. This may be y'all year cause the season is early and good luck. LSU has as good a chance as any other team to run the table. After our blood money game against Towson we have some tough games. If we can go through those games with all wins even against Bama we could play for the BCS championship again.
DrewC

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Are you crazy? This may be the Trojans year? They can't even get past Stanford. The mighty cardinals.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
DrewC wrote:
Are you crazy? This may be the Trojans year? They can't even get past Stanford. The mighty cardinals.
Drew wake up and smell the football. Stanford has finished the last two seasons ahead of the majority of SEC teams in the polls. So far this year, they are rated #9.

2010 - 12-1 (Finished #4 in the Nation)
2011 - 11-2 (Finished #7 in the Nation)
2012 - 3-0 (Currently #9 in the Nation)

If you want to say something lame like they have a weaker schedule (blah-blah), then you need to throw out all the SEC rankings too because that is where the AP has decided to place them, along with a few of your precious SEC teams that make the rankings too!!!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#13 Sep 20, 2012
DrewC wrote:
Calm down - it wasn't a bomb - just Zach Mettenberger throwing 70 yard passes. Ha! Ha!
Damn, in one play? What an improvement over your entire team not getting over the 50 yard line in the most important game of their season last year! HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Dec 7 ND Irish 49,302
QB will be key if LSU rebounds again Nov '14 Bob 1
It's Time to Bench Anthony Jennings Nov '14 AshleyPo 1
Post a Comment (Aug '09) May '14 Baroni Lab 3
Former LSU Player Tahj Jones Seriously Injured ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 BigDan 1
Would Anthony Hickey Come Home in LSU Coaching ... (Apr '12) Nov '13 tigger 23
Nick Saban Gives Les Miles a Taste of Own Medic... (Nov '13) Nov '13 ohjohnny2 3
More from around the web