Media picks West Virginia to win Big ...

Media picks West Virginia to win Big East

There are 12 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Jul 18, 2006, titled Media picks West Virginia to win Big East. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Once again, Louisville and West Virginia are expected to battle it out for the championship of the Big East Conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

evan

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jul 24, 2006
i think that UofL will blow them out of the water if we even face them.
Dave Andrew

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2006
Watch out michael bush. Steve Slaton will run all over your team. War WVU
Dave

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 12, 2006
Hey, what does everybody think the chances are that the Card's will beat WVU this year??...also..what will it take to beat them?...interested in people's comments.:-)
The Truth

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2006
louisville is OVER rated. They will loose 4 games this year. Write it down, "4" looses!
Eagle

Hayneville, AL

#5 Aug 13, 2006
WVU is an awesome team, but the schedule is weak so even undefeated they won't have a shot.
Dave Andrew

Huntington Beach, CA

#6 Aug 13, 2006
It all depends how Coach Rod keeps the team from lloking ahead. If he does that they can go undefeated. Pat White and Steve SLaton were freshman last year in a pretty complicated offense. Now they understand it better. Remember Coach Rod taught this offense to Clemson when he was there.

The only thing WVU has to do to beat the cards is play there game.

As for national championship hopes. It depends on how well other schools do. If USC or Notre Dame or Florida have one lost and WVU is undeafeated I will not be surprised to see WVU not play in a national championship game. As far as polls go WVU has had the deck stacked against it for a very long time.
just the facts

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2006
The Truth wrote:
louisville is OVER rated. They will loose 4 games this year. Write it down, "4" looses!
want to put your money where your moth is? Looks like that Alligator mouth might have overloaded that Canary A--!
The Truth

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2006
comon "just the facts" stop using my trade mark quotes! I have a patten on that alligator mouth overloading the canary ass saying. You poor dumb ass louisville fan!
just the facts

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2006
The Truth wrote:
comon "just the facts" stop using my trade mark quotes! I have a patten on that alligator mouth overloading the canary ass saying. You poor dumb ass louisville fan!
Quote this: You know about everything and UK is better than all. Why are you wasting your time posting in a UL forum? Are you here so at least you can read about a team that wins? Are you a closest UL fan? I hope not..The bottom line is that your team (UK) has and is the team that cheated period. You live in the bed you made, and it is a shame that you cannot stand in your own shoes with out blaming others. You want to make all others bad because of your teamís actions, that is a sign of weakness. So sorry, to bad, you are brainless.

I guess it is easy for you to blame every one else for your teamís poor performance, you must think it must be that others cheat better than us. That is again is a show of your hypocrisy. I understand to make you feel better about the product UK football fields you need to blame someone else. Your make weak statements, revel no facts, only the low-life venom that extremely low intelligence persons like you expel. Go back to your sheep, where they accept everything you pronounce as "the truthĒ. I understand you are an expert in at least that area.
joe

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Aug 31, 2006
Hey truth will UK even win 4 games this year?
joe

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2006
hey truth will uk even win 4 games this year?
joe

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Aug 31, 2006
The Truth wrote:
truth will uk even win 4 games this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Cardinals Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College Basketball Made Louisville, Then Broke It Dec '17 For Pharts 2
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Tracks | 'This is It' still holds court for Cards (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jon 1
News Jamaica's Samuels for Star Search basketball camp (Jul '08) Jul '09 JERVIS 9
News Big East men's basketball schedule (Jul '06) Feb '09 Tyler 9
News Cards must be load on road (Jan '09) Jan '09 micheal 1
News Lawrence N. players commit to Louisville (Jan '09) Jan '09 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web