Ravens flirt with upset

There are 3 comments on the Ottawa Citizen story from Sep 3, 2006, titled Ravens flirt with upset. In it, Ottawa Citizen reports that:

It's relatively rare that a Canadian university team knocks off a foe who toils in the NCAA Division I men's basketball ranks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottawa Citizen.

lorne goldenberg

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Sep 3, 2006
just goes to show you that there is better competition in canada than most americans think!!
michaeltheville4 2

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2006
I strongly think the louisville basketball team is better with Edgar Sosa at the 1 instead of Mcghee, No ofense on your game man anybody can see that.
Mark Wacyk - Canada

Stittsville, Canada

#3 Sep 5, 2006
michaeltheville42 wrote:
I strongly think the louisville basketball team is better with Edgar Sosa at the 1 instead of Mcghee, No ofense on your game man anybody can see that.
Being from the Bronx no doubt you'd think that way however having watched all 3 games this weekend, both Sosa and McGee need to see major minutes especially with BJ out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Cardinals Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Tracks | 'This is It' still holds court for Cards (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jon 1
News Jamaica's Samuels for Star Search basketball camp (Jul '08) Jul '09 JERVIS 9
News Big East men's basketball schedule (Jul '06) Feb '09 Tyler 9
News Cards must be load on road (Jan '09) Jan '09 micheal 1
News Lawrence N. players commit to Louisville (Jan '09) Jan '09 triple6vamp 1
News Cards Among Nation's Top Five Teams in Early Ra... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Young but r they ... 1
More from around the web