Louisville Clicking As Tournament Nears

Louisville Clicking As Tournament Nears

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 14, 2007, titled Louisville Clicking As Tournament Nears . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The text messages would start soon after every Louisville game, one friend hitting up another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Feb 20, 2007
Top 25 an rolling baby while our lil brother is being whiney babies about their coach LMAO!!!

GO CARDS
richard french

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2007
well i could respond to this in a imature way. I could say that again Vamp you show your crotch sniffing unintelligent view of sports, but i wond do that. I could say that u must have the IQ of a pebble, but i wont do that. I could ask God why he puts some u of l fans in the world who are smart and can talk sensibly about sports and basketball and then puts a complete freaking moron like u here to waste air, but i wont. I could mention about all of the 1900+ wins that Kentucky has, and the numerous final 4's and of course the 7 national championships that they have and that Louisville covets so much but i wont. No vamp. I will just disagree with you and say no. Kentucky is not the little brother when they dominate the series and have about a 80% fan base in the commonwealth. Yes i will rise aboe it today. Good day.
The Truth

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2007
triple6vamp wrote:
Top 25 an rolling baby while our lil brother is being whiney babies about their coach LMAO!!!
GO CARDS
LMAO!!! It will do me good to see people in Rupp cheering for the OTHER team against Benidict Rick and his louseyville duhhh U know team, lmao!!!
What is that BLOW CARDS??? SUCK SUCK SUCK???

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#7 Mar 11, 2007
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! It will do me good to see people in Rupp cheering for the OTHER team against Benidict Rick and his louseyville duhhh U know team, lmao!!!
What is that BLOW CARDS??? SUCK SUCK SUCK???
Whats the matter are you jealous were playing in CoRuppt Arena LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Nigel

New Rockford, ND

#8 Apr 11, 2007
Its to bad we got beat out they put there foot down at all the other games and then this 1 game sosa needed to make his freethrews an then he misses the shots of his life i mean come on now he was 15 for 15 at the line all night he didnt need to screw up there.
Nigel

New Rockford, ND

#9 Apr 11, 2007
triple6vamp wrote:
GO CARDS
*GO CARDINALS*
----------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Cardinals Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Tracks | 'This is It' still holds court for Cards (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jon 1
News Jamaica's Samuels for Star Search basketball camp (Jul '08) Jul '09 JERVIS 9
News Big East men's basketball schedule (Jul '06) Feb '09 Tyler 9
News Cards must be load on road (Jan '09) Jan '09 micheal 1
News Lawrence N. players commit to Louisville (Jan '09) Jan '09 triple6vamp 1
News Cards Among Nation's Top Five Teams in Early Ra... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Young but r they ... 1
More from around the web