Theus tells community to rally around...

Theus tells community to rally around Aggies following WAC crac...

There are 7 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 18, 2008, titled Theus tells community to rally around Aggies following WAC crac.... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

NOTE: To listen to specific items of importance from the press conference, fast forward your media player to following times: Senior forward Justin Hawkins - On team's recent road trip and his strained left ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

SEC

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 18, 2008
My children and I attend the Aggies basketball games as often as possible. May we are just too concentrated on the game rather than the fans because we have never heard the chanting, or can't make out what we hear anyways so why bother with it. My children are 14, 15 and 6 and I am perfectly fine with taking them all to the game. Vulgar language is everywhere and your going to be exposed to it, you just need to determine how it is that you are going to deal with it and talk to your children about the impropriety of using it.
SEC

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jan 18, 2008
And just so you know, I did take English classes at NMSU and learned proper grammar and spelling, my previous posting has so many mistakes that if I was still in college, I would get scolded by the instructor.
Elle

Hockessin, DE

#3 Jan 18, 2008
With the WAC announcement, I suspect the chanting will get worse before it gets better. From what I'm told(my parents are season ticket holders), the students haven't been very active with Aggie basketball (or the chant) this year. I wonder if this announcement will help increase student attendance?

In reference to Reggie Theus asking for support, he can go to hell. He has no right to talk. He left us high and dry. He set up an impossible non-conference schedule for the squad and then bolted out of town. The only solace I have it that his NBA team sucks. He is the one that recruited the thugs that we are having to deal with.
Barnes

Deming, NM

#4 Jan 18, 2008
I can't wait to see the new look Aggies Saturday against Louisiana Tech. A technical foul or two against the fans probably won't matter when we are up by 30!!!
Daniel

Farmington, NM

#5 Jan 18, 2008
Why are we still talking to Reggie Theus. He longer has any part of this team, so, in return, we should have no part of him. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES LAS CRUCES!!
sprsprspr

Bridgeport, PA

#6 Jan 18, 2008
Rggie Theus needs to mind his own business, he was the one who recruited this fine group of student-athletes who constantly are getting in trouble and don't even get me started about Herb Pope...........By the way, his team is pretty bad so he fled Las Cruces for the money so good ridance to him..........By the way, what is the GPA for the mens basketball team for the Fall2007 semester don't see a whole lot being mentioned about it .............
rclop

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2008
NMSU IS A FOOTBALL TOWN EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Tech University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... Apr '16 binaries 1
News La. Tech's Justin Ellis faring well with NFL tr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News The Boldest Panthers Prediction Ever. Taulib Ik... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Greg 1
News Bears agree to terms with Mills, Washington (May '13) May '13 Darius Sewell 1
News Quinton Patton vs. Justin Hunter (Feb '13) Mar '13 you dont know jack 3
News Louisiana Tech's Allen named Ray Guy Award winn... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News No. 22 Texas A&M survives 59-57 over No. 23 Lou... (Oct '12) Oct '12 davada 1
More from around the web