On the hot seat?

There are 3 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Mar 17, 2008, titled On the hot seat?. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

“Hopefully, the team is peaking at the right time. I know Chris is hoping to get to the NCAA Tournament. We'll probably play the No. 1 seed if we win, but I think it's doable.”

When the Lady Techsters tip off action today against Nevada in the first round of the WAC Tournament, they could be playing for more than just a chance to advance. via The Shreveport Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

mbuttonhead

Ridgeland, MS

#1 Mar 18, 2008
i'm just saying. do you think a coach could follow PAT SMMITT at tenn with the results that the la techers have gotten and still have that job,the ansewer is no.
GRAMBLING

Geneva, IL

#2 Feb 5, 2017
Lady Techsters will never be great again, especially under Brooke Stoehr. Refuses to play good solid upperclassmen and then preaches love and family. Creating mistrust and chaos. When a coach refuses to be honest with players how can you build a winning culture? Anyone coming to this program should reconsider and run away. Not trustworthy,
SeatPhartings

Lake Oswego, OR

#3 Feb 5, 2017
Hot phartings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Tech University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... (Apr '16) Feb '17 TechsPhartings 3
News La. Tech's Justin Ellis faring well with NFL tr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News The Boldest Panthers Prediction Ever. Taulib Ik... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Greg 1
News Bears agree to terms with Mills, Washington (May '13) May '13 Darius Sewell 1
News Quinton Patton vs. Justin Hunter (Feb '13) Mar '13 you dont know jack 3
News Louisiana Tech's Allen named Ray Guy Award winn... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News No. 22 Texas A&M survives 59-57 over No. 23 Lou... (Oct '12) Oct '12 davada 1
More from around the web