Defense expected to drive Warriors

Greg McMackin regularly sported his WAC championship ring while dashing around town for various appearances and speaking engagements over a "fast-and-fun" summer. Full Story
Skip_uya

Guangzhou, China

#1 Aug 3, 2008
Go Bows( I mean Warriors)! Good to see the defense back to where it was with Dick Tomey. Hope Ron Lee does well in his offense.

Give Florida and the nation a Big surprise! It can be done.

About the Sugar Bowl...Colt should of "scrambled" like he did in the beginning of his career, instead of taking sacks (he can out run a lineman).
Kaipo

Kamuela, HI

#2 Aug 3, 2008
And so it begins. The new season is right around the corner and THE Florida will be waiting for us in the swamp in just a little over three weeks. Just watched the Skins/Colts game and got all pumped up watching Colt do his thing. Honestly can't wait for the first kick off. After all the ups and downs of the past season I just want to get it on already. We're going to surprise a few people this year if they think they can look past us. The one game I personally want us to win bad is La Tech. When their coach shared info with Georgia prior to the Sugar Bowl I thought that was the lowest thing I had ever heard of. I know his history, or I should say his daddy's history with Ga. but to go against a team from your own conference is pretty C______ S___! Anyway, whatever happens this year, I feel real good about our team and our coaching staff. Go Warriors !!
junior

Honolulu, HI

#3 Aug 5, 2008
Where is the scholarship for Libre?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Tech University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La. Tech's Justin Ellis faring well with NFL tr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
The Boldest Panthers Prediction Ever. Taulib Ik... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Greg 1
Bears agree to terms with Mills, Washington (May '13) May '13 Darius Sewell 1
Quinton Patton vs. Justin Hunter (Feb '13) Mar '13 you dont know jack 3
Louisiana Tech's Allen named Ray Guy Award winn... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
No. 22 Texas A&M survives 59-57 over No. 23 Lou... (Oct '12) Oct '12 davada 1
UVA Falls Short - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, V... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dude 7
More from around the web