Nick Saban is NOT an idiot

Nov 21, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chili Dog Blog

The University of Alabama has lost consecutive football games to Mississippi State and University of Louisiana - Monroe. via Chili Dog Blog

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of278
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joyce Routman

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 21, 2007
 
THIS COACH INTENDS TO GET THE U.OF A. ON THE RIGHT TRACK. JUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE MAGICIAN THAT MOST WANT HIM TO BE, THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK MONEY MAKES HIM A WONDER MAN. HE IS HUMAN AND HE LIKES TO COACH AND WIN. I KNOW HE WILL SUCCEED.!!!!

WHY DON'T WE GET BEHIND HIM AND SUPPORT HIM 100%? HE'S A FINE MAN WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE OUR STUDENTS, NOT ONLY BE FINE STUDENTS, BUT FINE YOUNG MEN WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN FOOTB ALL, AND MAKE US ALL PROUD OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA. ROLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!!!!!

KING BAMA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 21, 2007
 
HE CAN MAKE ME PROUD BY BEATING AUBURN!!!!!!!!
Number One Bama Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 21, 2007
 
Joyce Routman wrote:
THIS COACH INTENDS TO GET THE U.OF A. ON THE RIGHT TRACK. JUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE MAGICIAN THAT MOST WANT HIM TO BE, THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK MONEY MAKES HIM A WONDER MAN. HE IS HUMAN AND HE LIKES TO COACH AND WIN. I KNOW HE WILL SUCCEED.!!!!
WHY DON'T WE GET BEHIND HIM AND SUPPORT HIM 100%? HE'S A FINE MAN WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE OUR STUDENTS, NOT ONLY BE FINE STUDENTS, BUT FINE YOUNG MEN WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN FOOTB ALL, AND MAKE US ALL PROUD OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA. ROLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!!!!!
I agree a 100 percent with you.. We almost had a dream season, but we just always can't win them all. What coulda shoulda just didn't happen. He is a great coach, and a lot of people are already out to hang him. I don't get that. He is using what little talent and making them better than most could dream of. We do have good players and great in some areas, but weak other areas in which we were exposed. But that is a learning proscess and new recruits will come in and the learning process will mature and we will get better. I can't believe people were thinking we were going to be in NC this year, it almost happened and I think the boys did a fine job to get here and win or lose at Auburn hopefully win. I think they did a great job. The coaching staff did more than most coaching staff's could of dreamed of with how thin are players are in depth. I am proud of our team and I am glad you came out and said the things you did. Next year or the next after we may be contending for the NC. Don't be surprised. We were pretty darn good and I just think we overlooked the last to games and was looking ahead to Auburn, I bet they don't do that again. All a learning process. ROLL TIDE ROLL.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 21, 2007
 
The T-Town Clown is big time sold on SABAN this guy can flat out sign top 4-5 star players. look at rivals.com it is a process and this is the man for the job at UA! behave for about 2 yrs then be part of the natl championship thats heading our way.ROLL TIDE ROLL
jeb hack

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 21, 2007
 
Nick Saban is a stupid IDIOT, i can't believe YOU PEOPLE can say he isnt!?!??!?!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 21, 2007
 
jeb hack wrote:
Nick Saban is a stupid IDIOT, i can't believe YOU PEOPLE can say he isnt!?!??!?!
get back on brke back mountian cowboy I love NICK ROLL TIDE ROLL
jeb hack

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 21, 2007
 
Michael Jordan would do a much better job than Saban would you stupid idiot!!! screw broke back......

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 22, 2007
 
jeb hack wrote:
Michael Jordan would do a much better job than Saban would you stupid idiot!!! screw broke back......
you mean Michael Jackson & you on broke back mountian looking for a naked Cowboy! I'm a NICK fan so kiss my grits you Hermaphradite!!!!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 22, 2007
 
T-Town Clown wrote:
The T-Town Clown is big time sold on SABAN this guy can flat out sign top 4-5 star players. look at rivals.com it is a process and this is the man for the job at UA! behave for about 2 yrs then be part of the natl championship thats heading our way.ROLL TIDE ROLL
> You tell 'em, Clown! > It's gonna be a shower of stars at BAMA! > Hollywood won't have anything on Tuscaloosa! LOL!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 22, 2007
 
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you mean Michael Jackson & you on broke back mountian looking for a naked Cowboy! I'm a NICK fan so kiss my grits you Hermaphradite!!!!!!
> LMAO! > The preceding was a paid political announcement! > In true Clown fashion! LML!!!
Number One Bama Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 23, 2007
 
jeb hack wrote:
Michael Jordan would do a much better job than Saban would you stupid idiot!!! screw broke back......
Wymoming, do they even have a football program there. A bunch of cowboys who couldn't make it in Texas. I think that is where the buffalo roam. LOL. Look and come on here next year, Bama rolling on to a NC. ROLL TIDE ROLL.
BAMA LUVA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 29, 2007
 
NOBODY should think Nick Saban is an idiot! He is a good coach. And I`m hot,so I think I know what I`m talkin about.
Number One Bama Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 29, 2007
 
BAMA LUVA wrote:
NOBODY should think Nick Saban is an idiot! He is a good coach. And I`m hot,so I think I know what I`m talkin about.
I really think you are the hottest in Alabama, you have been to almost every city. LOL, Aniston, Bell something, Tus, Birmingham, Huntsville, Guntersville, Opalaca, Hoover, etc. LOL.
Geaux Tigers

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 29, 2007
 
Nick Saban to announce return to LSU, for 3 million per year for 10 years, because Baton Rouge is home for him and his family. Announcement to come planned on Dec. 15th.

Signed contract to buy home in Baton Rouge on Tuesday.

Take it to the bank.
BAMA LUVA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 30, 2007
 
Number One Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I really think you are the hottest in Alabama, you have been to almost every city. LOL, Aniston, Bell something, Tus, Birmingham, Huntsville, Guntersville, Opalaca, Hoover, etc. LOL.
THANKS! But why do you think that is so funny? Its really not. And hey,I guess hot girls luv to travel.
BAMA LUVA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 30, 2007
 
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>HEY BABE.WHATS UP?
Nice 2 know that you found this topic,too. Bcuz u r just soo much fun 2 b around. Hey,they offered me a job as a crimsonette but I turned them down. I didnt want to make the other girls jealous. You know,since I`m sooo hot.
JPW

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 1, 2007
 
Joyce Routman wrote:
THIS COACH INTENDS TO GET THE U.OF A. ON THE RIGHT TRACK. JUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE MAGICIAN THAT MOST WANT HIM TO BE, THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK MONEY MAKES HIM A WONDER MAN. HE IS HUMAN AND HE LIKES TO COACH AND WIN. I KNOW HE WILL SUCCEED.!!!!
WHY DON'T WE GET BEHIND HIM AND SUPPORT HIM 100%? HE'S A FINE MAN WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE OUR STUDENTS, NOT ONLY BE FINE STUDENTS, BUT FINE YOUNG MEN WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN FOOTB ALL, AND MAKE US ALL PROUD OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA. ROLL TIDE, ROLL!!!!!!!!
YES I AGREE WIT U 100%! HE WANTS 2 MAKE THEM ALL GOOD PLAYERS ON AND OFF THE FIELD,WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT.
timm07

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 1, 2007
 
why allathese ala post on ms web site??????????
Number One Bama Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 1, 2007
 
timm07 wrote:
why allathese ala post on ms web site??????????
Why are you posting on the Tide. This is Tide country.
Number One Bama Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 1, 2007
 
Geaux Tigers wrote:
Nick Saban to announce return to LSU, for 3 million per year for 10 years, because Baton Rouge is home for him and his family. Announcement to come planned on Dec. 15th.
Signed contract to buy home in Baton Rouge on Tuesday.
Take it to the bank.
I guess you are wrong because Les announced he is not leaving LSU. Saban is on the road recruiting for The Tide as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of278
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Louisiana NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Louisiana NCAA Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Upset! La.-Monroe stuns No. 8 Arkansas, 34-31 (Sep '12) Sep '12 pip 2
Goodin helps Louisiana-Monroe beat Arkansas State (Oct '09) Apr '10 Mac 4
ULM's Cardia Jackson Named Sun Belt Defensive P... (Feb '10) Feb '10 anonymous 1
ULM releases seventh-year football coach Charli... (Dec '09) Dec '09 roy little 1
Texas Longhorn 2009 Non-Conference Schedule: A ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Jason 2
Lancaster on the mend and expected to start ULM... (Nov '08) Nov '08 rawraw 3
FAU at Louisiana-Monroe (Oct '08) Oct '08 RUSTY FAN 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••