Harrington hired as Terps assistant

Harrington hired as Terps assistant

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 16, 2007, titled Harrington hired as Terps assistant. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Maryland men's basketball coach Gary Williams said today he has hired former George Mason coach Joe Harrington as an assistant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Frank Raines

AOL

#1 Nov 16, 2007
Is this the same Joe Harrington who was an assistant under Lefty for so many years at Maryland. If so, I would think that is an important piece of information. If not, is he related - again, important information. A real Maryland fan would know these things and would know they are important. A reporter should have that info in thos news also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach State 49ers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HS GametimeBOYS BASKETBALL: Centennial's Griffi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News StatSheet Big West Players of the Week - Decemb... (Dec '11) Dec '11 hiddengems 1
News Phelps leads Long Beach State over Montana 7456 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Anonymous 1
News 49ers report: Strategy and personnel (Feb '11) Feb '11 Anonymous 1
News 49ers make late charge for win (Dec '10) Dec '10 PT Critic 1
News LBSU faces struggling Washington (Nov '10) Nov '10 Beach Bum 1
News 49ers rally, but fall short in overtime (Nov '10) Nov '10 LB FAN 3
More from around the web