Former Terps star Doron has rough go ...

Former Terps star Doron has rough go as WNBA rookie -

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Former Terps star Doron has rough go as WNBA rookie -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Shay Doron was on the verge of telling a reporter what the biggest challenge of her rookie year in the WNBA has been when a crisis erupted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

mdterpie

College Park, MD

#1 Aug 8, 2007
Shay was a terrific representative for not just Maryland basketball, but also young ladies in general. She played her heart out and her teammates loved her work ethic and sense of humor. She represents the best in sports and people in general. It was a pleasure to watch her at Comcast not just in the games but at practice and in warm-ups. There may be more tallented athletes but none with a bigger heart and more drive then Shay. Shalom Shay!!!
Christine

Annandale, VA

#2 Aug 8, 2007
I love shay doron's positive attitude! She makes me want to work harder towards my dreams. She sets a great example for the way she is dealing with everything!
Marcus McQueen

Bedford, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2007
Shay Doron is an excellent basketball player. Since the NY Liberty is in last place in the east, it makes no sense for Coach Coyle not to give Shay a chance. The starting Liberty guards are very inconsistent and the team has no inside game to speak of. The coaching staff plays the same players each game with the same result - defeat. Maybe the answer is a new coach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Flames NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McKay set for new position with U.Va. (Apr '09) Apr '09 hamptonfan 1
News Oh, brother: Can Tech curry favor? (Mar '09) Mar '09 Downtown Hpt 3
News Liberty's Seth Curry to transfer (Mar '09) Mar '09 James 1
News W & M earns Liberty final (Nov '08) Nov '08 Kim 2
News Liberty shoots way past Virginia (Nov '08) Nov '08 UVa Fan 2
our seth is being compared to his brother.. onl... (Nov '08) Nov '08 ivan 1
News Bulldogs set for TV game (Nov '08) Nov '08 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2
More from around the web