Wildcats grant Alleyne release from s...

Wildcats grant Alleyne release from scholarship

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jun 8, 2006, titled Wildcats grant Alleyne release from scholarship. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The University of Kentucky announced yesterday that 7-foot-3 reserve center Shagari Alleyne asked for and received a release from his scholarship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Jamie Brewer

Decatur, GA

#1 Jul 5, 2006
He didn't want to be here anyway. He expressed negative thoughts on many occasions about the Lexington area. This opens the door for a 'real' Kentucky player.
JoRO

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 5, 2006
Like who? Nobody wants to go to UK anymore! I've been patient with Tubby but, I think it's time for a change of scenery.
cantucky1234

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2006
Whats has happened to our "kentucky" program. For years Kentucky's name was always up in the top four..always memtioned the team to beat. Now we are lucky to be memtioned in the top 25...sheesh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3
More from around the web