Wildcats have their eyes on Patterson

Wildcats have their eyes on Patterson

There are 6 comments on the Huntington Herald-Dispatch story from Jul 8, 2006, titled Wildcats have their eyes on Patterson. In it, Huntington Herald-Dispatch reports that:

After a few well-publicized recent recruiting losses, University of Kentucky basketball fans seem to have come down with a mass anxiety attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huntington Herald-Dispatch.

Robert Bray

AOL

#1 Jul 17, 2006
A LOT OF KY LOSSES BY 3OR4PTS COULD HAVE BEEN WIN,S POOR FOUL SHOOTING.TUBBY NEEDS THE TEAM SHOOTING 50 FOUL SHOTS EVERY DAY .
LOUIE BRAY

AOL

#2 Jul 17, 2006
I LOVE KY.JUST AS MUCH AS ALL YOU CRITICS.TUBBY HAS HIS CHANCE NOW,BY GETTING PATRICK PATTERSON,J.J.HICKSON,TYRONE NASH AND JOSHUA SOUTHERN.JAI LUCAS AND PATTERSON ARE GOOD FRIENDS.NASH IS NEEDED NOW TO PLAY THIS FALL 2006.TUBBY NEEDS TO GET SOME FIVE STAR. PLAYERS. KENTUCKY SHOULD NEVER EVER LOOSE TO INDIANA.
LOUIE BRAY

AOL

#3 Jul 17, 2006
GO TUBBY.GET KY SOME 5STAR PLAYERS .I DONT LIKE SEEING KANSAS.DUKE AND NORTH CAROLINA. KENTUCKY IS NUMBER 11 IN RECRUITING THEY SHOULD BE IN TOP 5OR6 SCHOOLS.TUBBY NEEDS 2 FIVES STAR.AND3OR4 FOUR STAR PLAYERS .I WAS VERY SADDENED BY KY INABILITY TO HIT FREE THROWS.ONLY 65PERCENT AS A TEAM THIS PAST YEAR. THEY NEED TO SHOOT ABOUT 80PERCENT AS A WILDCAT TEAM.THE REPORTERS BRAG LIKE CRAZY WHEN KENTUCKY LOOSE,S TO INDIANA.DONT ALLOW IN.TO BEAT KY THIS YEAR.SETH DAVIS DIGGER PHELPS AND CLARK ROOT OR BRAG BIG EAST.LET.S PUT KENTUCKY WILDCATS AND THE SEC OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO TAKE NOTICE. GO BIG BLUE.GO KY.
devon

AOL

#4 Jul 18, 2006
hey folks keep in mind that this young man patterson stated that he also likes duke. duke has contacted him too. how many times have we seen tubby lose top recruits to duke and north carolina. i dont want to sound negative but before we start celebrating that this kid is picking kentucky , lets see the written commitment / letter of intent. right now i see a strong possibility of yet another star recruit picking a school besides kentucky.
LOUIE BRAY

AOL

#5 Jul 18, 2006
KENTUCKY,KEEP AFTER PATTERSON.DON,T LET THIS RECRUIT SLIP AWAY,IHOPE DEVON IS WRONG,BUT HE COULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH.IF KY.DON,T GET PATTERSON,HICKSON/NASH.THEY MAY BE FORCED TO DROP OUT OF BASKETBALL.THEN THERE WON,T BE HARDLY ANYBODY GOING TO THE N.B.A.THIS INDIANA KANSAS DUKE/NORTH CAROLINA WOULD ALL LIKE THIS.PATRICK IF YOU J.J. HICKSON GO TO KY.LOOKOUT FINAL FOUR HERE COMES KENTUCKY.PATRICK IF I WAS IN YOUR SHOES, I WOULDN,T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT.IWOULD VERBAL TO KY IN A HEART BEAT.THERE,S NO TEAM THAT CAN DO FOR YOU WHAT KENTUCKY CAN DO.
LOUIE BRAY

AOL

#6 Jul 20, 2006
TYRONE,THE GOOD BOOK.THE BIBLE SAYS HONOR THY FATHER,AND THY MOTHER.AND THY DAYS BE LONGER ON EARTH.TYRONE YOUR FATHER IS A SMART MAN .I DO STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TAKE YOUR FATHER,S ADVICE.TYRONE THE CRITICS ARE JUST TRYING TO DISCOURAGE YOU.THEY DONT WANT KENTUCKY TO SUCCEED.TYRONE YOU DO LOVE MONEY DON,T YOU/.LOOK AT YUBBY 2MIL AYEAR.LOOK AT KENTUCKY A WEALTHY STATE.TYRONE YOUR REAL SHOT IN LIFE IS IN KENTUCKY.KENTUCKY IS STRONG,KY IS SOUND,AND TUBBY AINT GOING ANY PLACE.TYRONE YOU REALLY WOULD LOOK GOOD IN BLUE.TYRONE SAVE YOUR CAREER,SAVE KY.ANDTUBBY,S FUTURE.KY WILLBE BETTER THAN NAYSAYERS THINK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3