Tubby needs bigger summer than Superman

Tubby needs bigger summer than Superman

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jul 6, 2006, titled Tubby needs bigger summer than Superman. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Change is what Tubby Smith promised after another University of Kentucky basketball season flatlined without finding the Final Four.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

JIM

Hebron, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2006
THE CHANGE THAT ALL KENTUCKY FANS WANT TO SEE IS TUBBY SMITH LEAVING .
diddy in nashville

AOL

#2 Jul 12, 2006
HELL YEAH!! TUBBY NEEDS TO G.T.F.O. NOW. THE SOONER HE LEAVES THE SOONER I CAN SLEEP!! NOTHING CAN FIX THIS TEAM!THEY CHOKE EVERY YEAR. I DONT WANT TO HERE ABOUT SEC CHAMPS OR ALL THE WINNING SEASONS! I DONT GIVE A DAMN!!! IF ITS NOT A NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP WHO CARES. WIN ALL THE GAMES AND LOSE THE NCAA...ITS A LOOSING SEASON TO ME AND ALL THE OTHER HARDCORE FANS OUT THERE. THIS IS KENTUCKY NOT SOME DAMN SCRUB COLLEGE WHERE YOU GO TO THE NCAA AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY, WE EXPECT TO GO TO THE DANCE THATS NO BIGGIE HERE. SWEET 16, FINAL 4, RUNNER UP,THATS JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR LOOSER!! A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IS ONLY A WINNING SEASON TO ME! AS LONG AS TUBBY IS THERE, WE WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP. A BIGGER SUMMER THAN SUPERMAN?? TUBBY NEEDS A BIGGER SUMMER THAN A VIRGIN AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION!!!!
devon

AOL

#3 Jul 13, 2006
the only way kentucky's AD will wake up and fire tubby is when we start missing a few of those dances. we are headed that way. i will not be surprised if we are talking NIT at the end of the season. duke continues to reload every year , they are contenders for the title every year, kentucky is more elite than duke. tubby is a pathetic coach to have taken kentucky to lows like this. we can talk about those sec titles and making the dance but what about the double digit loses kentucky keeps raking up or the recruits that shun us and the early exits in the dance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,837
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3
More from around the web