Pennsbury's Allen heads south on coll...

Pennsbury's Allen heads south on college trail

There are 5 comments on the Bucks County Courier Times story from Sep 28, 2006, titled Pennsbury's Allen heads south on college trail. In it, Bucks County Courier Times reports that:

The developments on Pennsbury senior Lavoy Allen's college choice is picking up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bucks County Courier Times.

jimmy G

AOL

#1 Oct 3, 2006
Who is Pennsbury's Allen, I am not familiar with him. If he is a six foot seven guard, we are interested. If he is a six foot ten center or forward we are interested.
jimmy G

AOL

#2 Oct 4, 2006
OK! I researched Mr. Pennsbury Allen. We will take him in a heartbeat. He is made in the mold of Chuck Hayes.

By the way, when are we ever going to get our on-campus arena? Had Rick stayed, we would be packing 30,000 fans a game every year into the gym. A new on-campus arena would be impressive to recruits. They want to play in front of large crowds, especially students.
Bill B

AOL

#3 Oct 4, 2006
I also would like to see a new 30,000 seat arena on campus so we can pack one end with students to impress the opposition. Forget Tubby, he doesn't have the guts to stand up for a new facility. We will not get one until the University gets rid of Tubby. If Tubby wanted to leave a lasting impression on the University, he would be screaming every day until we meet the goal of our own arena.
Raymond A

AOL

#4 Oct 4, 2006
Tubby could make his lasting impression on future UK fans by pushing for a new arena. However, we need a 36,000 seat arena on campus, and guarantee a certain number of tickets for the student body. When I went to UK, I met a lot of students that had never seen a UK game.
Joyce

AOL

#5 Oct 4, 2006
I have almost given up on an arena on campus. I was almost one of those students that had not seen a UK game. I was a senior before I was asked to a game.. It was nice, but not the electric feeling that the Duke student body displays. There were several periods of time that the fans just sat instead of yelling. How do I know about the Duke fans? I began my college career at Duke, and attended for one year. Come on Tubby, get off your butt and do something to help the program long after you are gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3
More from around the web