Shooting the Breeze

There are 104 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Shooting the Breeze. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Is it me or has the University of Kentucky turned into the Notre Dame of college basketball? Every Saturday, I turn on my TV, and there are the Wildcats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
richard

Lexington, KY

#103 Jan 27, 2008
devon wrote:
<quoted text>
i hear that . and as an NRA member , i am concerned.
the dems have a crook , aka hillary , and a muslim , aka obama whose name use to be barry.
remember , gun registration allowed adolph hitler to disarm his citizens.
take a good look at england and australia. only criminals have guns and they use them.
people honestly think that big brother will protect them if we are disarmed.
Im a registerd democrat because i live in Shively and if u want anythign here u better be. As i have grown older and raising my kid i have come to a certin belief that im more int being a total conserative. Im not voting against Hillary because she is a woman im not voting against obama because he is black(african american ) for the pc crowd out there im voting against them because they are just too damn liberal....
devon

AOL

#104 Jan 27, 2008
richard wrote:
<quoted text>Im a registerd democrat because i live in Shively and if u want anythign here u better be. As i have grown older and raising my kid i have come to a certin belief that im more int being a total conserative. Im not voting against Hillary because she is a woman im not voting against obama because he is black(african american ) for the pc crowd out there im voting against them because they are just too damn liberal....
what worries me are those that will be voting for hillary just because she is a woman amd obama just because he is black. not voting on the candidates capabilites or track record .
the hype of hillary and obama has actually hurt the dems. every one is ignoring the most qualified candidate. that being edwards.
richard

Lexington, KY

#105 Jan 27, 2008
I read somethign that said 40% will vote deomcrat regardless of who is running 40 % will vote republican regardless. The scary thing in a nation of almost 300,000,000 people only 20% will actually determing president
devon

AOL

#106 Jan 27, 2008
richard wrote:
I read somethign that said 40% will vote deomcrat regardless of who is running 40 % will vote republican regardless. The scary thing in a nation of almost 300,000,000 people only 20% will actually determing president
scary !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,837
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3
More from around the web