Michigan State 67, Kentucky 63

Michigan State 67, Kentucky 63

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Mar 20, 2006, titled Michigan State 67, Kentucky 63. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

After all the missed shots, Michigan State hung on. The Spartans withstood a late-game scoring drought by holding Kentucky scoreless for more than five minutes, and beat the Wildcats 67-63 on Monday in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

kellie

Campbellsburg, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2006
kentucky is the most valuable team these days but what i dont understand is why wont they try alittle bit harder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,837
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3
More from around the web