Kentucky Recovers to Beat Old Dominion

Kentucky Recovers to Beat Old Dominion

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Nov 18, 2006, titled Kentucky Recovers to Beat Old Dominion . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Jenny Pfeiffer scored 22 points _ including five 3-pointers _ and Carly Ormerod had 18 along with seven assists to lead No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Mike Jones

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2006
I think the Kentucky womens team is only getting better even with the loss to Delaware on Friday. Keep in mind Delaware has University of Maryland transfer Chrissy Chandler who posted five double-doubles last season for the Blue Hens. Although the loss my have come to a shock I think that the Wildcats showed a lot of confidence and production in their win over Southern Illinios in the consolation game Saturday. With a win over Detroit, the Cats will have enough confidence to match up with the defensively ready lady Cards on Sunday. The match up for the Cats(25) and the Cards(25)on December 3rd will result in more than bragging rights but also will show which team has the depth and desire to advance in the post season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3
More from around the web