Bowling Green's Hines picks UK

Bowling Green's Hines picks UK

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Dec 20, 2006, titled Bowling Green's Hines picks UK. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

The University of Kentucky picked up perhaps its most important in-state recruit last night when Bowling Green offensive lineman Stuart Hines told the UK coaching staff he would sign with the Wildcats in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Darrell

AOL

#1 Dec 26, 2006
I thank Rich will do ok lets give him a chance
jason

Bardstown, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2006
i think rich has done great with the hand he was dealt. he will bring uk up to the big boys table over the next three years. now he can recruit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,837
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Sims plans to leave UK (May '06) Jan '10 whodat 3
More from around the web