Sims plans to leave UK

Sims plans to leave UK

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from May 2, 2006, titled Sims plans to leave UK. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Junior forward Rekalin Sims has told University of Kentucky basketball coach Tubby Smith that he intends to transfer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Celestine Bowman

Radcliff, KY

#1 May 10, 2006
OMG!!! Why we need him as much as Rondo!
John

AOL

#2 May 11, 2006
You always hate to lose a player with Sim'
s ability, but reports are that Sims was unhappy with his pt. He seemed to me that he wasn't even hustling at the end of the season. Oh well! we will endure. Kentucky is going to be forced to play their center of the future more this year, and that center is Carter. Practice and a little weight this summer should really help him. When I hear how people thought Rondo was so great, I want to puke. How can a boy with such a build-up not shoot 600 jump shots a day from 3-point line. Practice could also help his free throw shooting. I wish him well, but he is in for some big surprises in the NBA. I wish him luck.
whodat

London, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2010
John wrote:
You always hate to lose a player with Sim'
s ability, but reports are that Sims was unhappy with his pt. He seemed to me that he wasn't even hustling at the end of the season. Oh well! we will endure. Kentucky is going to be forced to play their center of the future more this year, and that center is Carter. Practice and a little weight this summer should really help him. When I hear how people thought Rondo was so great, I want to puke. How can a boy with such a build-up not shoot 600 jump shots a day from 3-point line. Practice could also help his free throw shooting. I wish him well, but he is in for some big surprises in the NBA. I wish him luck.
missed this one bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
News No. 5 Rick Pitino (Jan '06) Apr '13 Triple6 Vamp 11,834
News Kentucky Basketball: UK Needs a Go-to Scorer - ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Yunghooper 1
News NickiSue's View: Players are still Wildcats eve... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tasteless 1
News Kentucky Basketball: Wildcats a Force to be Rec... (Jan '08) Mar '10 big blue 9
News Wildcats stunned, 111-103 (Nov '08) Nov '08 devon 2
More from around the web