Phillips discusses coaching change

Phillips discusses coaching change

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Phillips discusses coaching change. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Joker Phillips addressed the media on Tuesday for the first time since it was announced that he would not be back as the Wildcats' coach next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Hargisken

Eddyville, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Joker is a great guy,it's just time for a change for Kentucky football.he is not the whole problem. I wish Mitch would step up and take some responsibility for our football program. It is just as much his fault if not more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Stoops be fired? (Nov '15) Nov '15 Broadcaster25 1
News WKU added to Wildcats' football schedule (Mar '08) Apr '14 Big Mac 13
News Looking At Missouri As A Possible Option (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tykyfan 1
News Kentucky Football: Wildcats Upset by WKU 32-31 ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Charles D 1
News NFTC Columbus: Darrien Howard Shines (May '12) May '12 footballinohio 1
News Vaught's Views: UK in crisis mode after 24-17 l... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Dexter 1
News Kentucky RB Derrick Locke Signs With Minnesota ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 ezg357 2
More from around the web