No. 5 Rick Pitino

It took Rick Pitino four seasons to do what most prognosticators expected him to do -- guide the University of Louisville basketball program back into the Final Four. Full Story
First Prev
of 592
Next Last
sulk

Bowling Green, KY

#12068 Feb 21, 2012
Vampy!! You're back! Good to see ya!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#12069 Feb 21, 2012
Thanks Sulk,good to be back.
This has been a wild season so far eh,far 2 many injuries have hurt us.but as always it looks like we're starting to jell late in the season and will be a tough opponent in the tourney.

btw: we should've beaten Syracuse!!
That loss still burns me up
devon

AOL

#12070 Feb 24, 2012
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,I hurt someone's feelings in the Louisville forum and got reported,woke up the next morning and I couldn't post.
are you shytin me ? sounds like liberal cry babies. if they dont like it , then you are not allowed.
bunch of marys.
its nice to have you back vamp.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

#12071 Mar 19, 2012
triple6vamp wrote:
Great job Peyton Sosa!!!!
Peyton Siva. Siva in samoan mean: to dance or dancing.
sulk

Bowling Green, KY

#12072 Mar 23, 2012
Whoo-hooo!!! THE CARDS ARE DANCIN!!! Haters gonna hate!

American Samoa

#12073 Mar 23, 2012
sulk wrote:
THE CARDS ARE UNBELIEVABLE. Wow They're peaking at the right time.
devon

AOL

#12074 Mar 29, 2012
sulk wrote:
hey sulky , remember my comment last year how i looked forward to the day when our state of kentucky can reclaim its status of being a better basketball state then north carolina ? well , that time has come.
as much as i want UK to win , its great to see UK and UL both sitting on top of the college basketball world.
is this as deep in the ncaa tourney that they have ever met ? i think it is .
the governor of kentucky needs to post signs at the state lines indicating that kentucky is the home of championship basketball !
regardless of the outcome , we kentuckians have earned the right to hold our heads high.
good luck UL but GO BIG BLUE !
Gocards

Louisville, KY

#12075 Apr 3, 2012
Seen plenty of collections of great players over the years, this is on of the best "teams" I've seen in 25 years. Seems like a great group of kids too, glad for them- kat fans on the other hand.........
Great season.
luther

Columbia, KY

#12076 Apr 4, 2012
What a season,The cats or one of the best college teams to ever take the court.And what can you say about davis,not enough words you can say about that kids talent.And how about the cats and the cards in the final four,that shows where the hot bed of college basketball is really at.Back in the great state of KY.where it belongs.

American Samoa

#12077 Apr 4, 2012
luther wrote:
What a season,The cats or one of the best college teams to ever take the court.And what can you say about davis,not enough words you can say about that kids talent.And how about the cats and the cards in the final four,that shows where the hot bed of college basketball is really at.Back in the great state of KY.where it belongs.
KY played great ball...Kansas nice comeback. Hats off to KY BT.
devon

AOL

#12078 Apr 6, 2012
yes it was great to see UK win the title. hopefully next year UK and UL are right back in the thick of it and those teams from the ACC are watching from home again.
i was scratching my head in disbelief in the second half ; wondering if they were going to blow it.
wasnt sure if eddie sutton or tubby smith was coaching UK in that second half.
still trying to figure out why calipari went from that explosive fast break offense to a slow down half court game in the second half.
kansas saw the gift UK was handing them and went to the press . another 3 minutes on the clock and kansas wins that game.
kansas out played kentucky in the second half. that little run by UK ,with ten minutes to go , saved them the championship.
devon

AOL

#12079 Apr 6, 2012
Gocards wrote:
Seen plenty of collections of great players over the years, this is on of the best "teams" I've seen in 25 years. Seems like a great group of kids too, glad for them- kat fans on the other hand.........
Great season.
do you think the UK team that had john wall / 5 nba first rounders could have beat this UK team?
gocards

Louisville, KY

#12080 Apr 8, 2012
devon wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think the UK team that had john wall / 5 nba first rounders could have beat this UK team?
I think Wall and Big Cuz were more talented, but this was a better team. Anyone that is a fan of basketball had to enjoy watching how these kids played so unselfishly. But having said that, despite the talent level I don't believe the quality of competition and play is up to par with the teams in the early 90's merely because of experience. I think Mashburn et. al would have beaten them too.
Here's to 2013- UL, UK and IU all in final 4.
devon

AOL

#12081 Apr 13, 2012
gocards wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Wall and Big Cuz were more talented, but this was a better team. Anyone that is a fan of basketball had to enjoy watching how these kids played so unselfishly. But having said that, despite the talent level I don't believe the quality of competition and play is up to par with the teams in the early 90's merely because of experience. I think Mashburn et. al would have beaten them too.
Here's to 2013- UL, UK and IU all in final 4.
i concurr with that.
also noticed that preseason rankings by SI has IU at number one , UL number two , and UK at number three. that was before the commitments on wednesday. UL number 2 ; UK number 3 , or vice versa is fantastic. beats seeing those carolina tobacco road teams. kentucky , our state , is back on top where it belongs.
Gocards

Louisville, KY

#12083 Aug 31, 2012
Go cards

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12084 Jan 25, 2013
Rick messed up by leaving UK.
Triple6 Vamp

Murrieta, CA

#12085 Apr 8, 2013
Go Tards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 592
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Wildcats NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Lutz: Perry Ellis a key in Kansas vs. Kentucky Nov '14 virat 1
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) Oct '14 Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Oct '14 Geoscientist 50
Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
Kentucky Basketball: Which Star Freshman Will B... (Jun '13) Sep '13 1FootNDBlues 2
Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Julius Randle is ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ineluctable 1
Early 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Top 10 Rankings (Apr '12) Jul '13 darrell Hayes 6
More from around the web